Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stories by Arkie John......

n/t

where is the other end. I have no clue where Red River is. Is that in Arkansas? You were gone on Recon for 12 days so I suspect it was.

It is pretty impressive, all the prep that is involved and I just never thought about it. Ever summer we see convoys going up I-75 to Camp Grayling but I just never gave it any thought the logistics that are involved, fuel, food and rest and such.

I have not had a lot of puter time as of late and grab the story's as I can. I will be looking for the next leg of the trip. Sounds like a long one and I suspect not without a bit of adventure

This story could be a long drawn-out affair. However I am going to restrict it to two more parts. Too much of a good thang...(you know).

I'm cleaning crappie tonight. Tom and I did well today. Maybe tomorrow I can pound out the second part.

Thanks for postin' back!

aj

[size=medium]Part II

We arrived at Red River Army Depot with no problems. It was the easiest of the ten legs of the journey. It should have been since the convoy was on the most familiar roads

Sorry I don't know how to post it in my 'own' little corner of the forum. So if I can ask you to do that for me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

aj

Hey AJ,

Ya got me feelin like the kid that was promised a trip to Disneyland!! WOW!!

Hope I don't have to wait long for the rest!

Best to Ya Friend,

Cupajo

n/t