Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stories by Arkie John......

calls me ,and asks "whatcha doin?", I quickly reply, I"am busy! Why?. Cause usually he is stuck, or needs a ride to pick up a car or boat he just purchased. Most of the time its an hour ride each way!! I have a best friend also, who does the same thing! So i am very careful in any response to a call, when i am finally relaxing...which isn't to often. Of course i end up helping either of them, can't leave them stranded... Oh Well... It is nice having some one to one time with the Honey, but NOT when you are stuck somewhere....Keep it coming!!:rofl:

No matter how well you prepare, there are days when anything that can go wrong does. :):

calm seas

Mikie

motor batteries separated, aintcha???

That sucks real big time. Too bad sis was not there to paddle!! Or give you the finger like last time :rofl:

I will tell you one thing, not all of my adventures have turned out perfect for sure. I have slept in a dang ice shanty with no heat, slept in a dang boat bottom on more than one occasion and I told you guys the Lorenz lake thingie.

Where are the Pichers buddy !! :D

My Gal is an outdoor girl. She enjoys as much time outdoors as it takes to walk into a Marriott, Days End etc. No way I could ever get her out in a boat unless it was Carnival cruise ship!

one of the highlights of my weekend. Here I was just getting ready to get my azz kicked in cards by my wife when the dang cell phone rings. Hurry on up with the REST of the story.

Lil Brother:thumbup:

but still, it coulld have been worse. Send me some of those photos and I will post them for you. Can't wait for the next part! :)

Part III

In our earlier conversation, I relayed to Tom exactly where we were located on the lake. We have grown up on Ouachita and know it very, very well. It was rockin

Great story.. Thanks bud!!

Calm seas

mikie

can always make me laugh. I still couldn't help it, I got to gigglin' again, Scott snorted, so I think I will go look for the pics. If I don't get them tonight, I will tomorrow for sure. I love you, and thanks for sharing the story with me and all our friends here. ILY, Sis

are pretty tight, and I hope to have some fishin' stories to post soon! I sure miss you and Alice and all the fine folks I met up there. Hopefully, Johnboy and maybe even Lil Brother Tom will see you before this years end. Nothing would thrill me more. Only thing, if they both come with me, they have to sleep out in the cabin, and I will still sleep in the Princess Suite. They both snore really loud! :rofl: Give Alice a hug for me and tell her I love her! Love, Sunny

The last time we went fishing together, she insisted on a separate from us "nasty boys."

We were right next to her that evening and we had to have the management give her a gas mask so we would hear her snoring, sos we could get some sleep for the next day.

aj

"All fishermen are liars except me and thee. And sometimes I wonder about 'thee.' :)

In the old days, and you weren't the only boater around, if any boater looked stuck, another boater would come along side and ask if your okay? Now, its like, your on your own, call SeaTow!

n/t

Kinda like Mikie's sister in law and his brother.

She is a trooper but I have never known a woman that liked her creature comforts as much as she does. That's just part of her.

Thanks for posting, buddy.

aj