Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stories by Arkie John......

Since I have been off line, you have written a BOOK of beautiful stuff, of which I am still reading.

Thank YOU for all the time, effort and heart you put into your writing. That's what this forum is all about.

aj

Love to see that picture, you two took 2008 out in style. I use to fish for crappie at Toledo Bend, in the spring love it. Got to be the best eating fish in the world, I only caught one striper before, it wasn't that big about 6 pounds. Keep up the fishing and hunting. Have A Good Day Bayrat

I sent the photo to Sunny today and she will post it. She's more tech-y than my little-o-self.

Crappie ARE the best tasting fish God ever created. I hope to absolutely SLAY them this Spring.

aj

I live on a lake in Texas and have a pontoon boat also . It took a while but learned to take everything extra you can because if it can break it will break .sometimes theres just room for me and 1 pole

n/t

...to achieve 36 volts. The trolling motor I bought from Scott and Linda is a mammoth and requires 36 volts! It's just what the doctor ordered for that pontoon boat--especially in medium to medium heavy winds. That motor, when set to 100% output will JERK that boat around all day long and then some.

I'm attempting to get Gigi to download certain photos sos I can resize them and include them in the upcoming parts.

Thanks for the post! :)

aj

The boat is four months old. Gigi and I bought it for each other when I retired. As a result, I outfitted it with a small fortune of 'stuff' thinking, 'well, now I've not all I need.' Maybe not yet.

I'm waitin' on my photos before I post again.

aj

[size=medium]Part II

Now with the three trolling marine batteries, I thought we were safe. After all, I did have a new set of heavy-duty jumper cables. Alls I had to do was hook