Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Stories by Arkie John......

....but it was forgotten until something reminds you of it.

I should get around to finishing it up this next couple of days.

aj

It's been so long ago, I can't remember all the details, but I DO remember we had five days out there and five days back. It was a long, grueling trip, but we all made the best of it.

aj

Ya Know AJ,

Maybe ya should avoid all distractions like fishin til yer done with yer tale?

Ya shore know how ta make a reader suffer!:)

There just has to be much you left out about the trip across our great Southwest though. That is some beautiful country to travel through, especially for young men and women.

Interesting

It was just one of those indelible impressions that will never, ever go away as long as I live.

It really was an enjoyable mission. There was lots of hard work, but equal amounts of pride involved.

aj

Don't you wish that you had a picture of the looks on their faces when you folks caught them at that beach. :rofl: Thanks for sharing the story, I liked it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

We might not have had video back then but we did have Super Eight! But no, no photos of the infamous beach.

When I went to Germany, I took a tour to Holland and saw the Atlantic from their side. There, I encountered my second nudist beach, and I DID get photos (with a medium format camera at that) of lots of the 'scenery.' But that's another story. :lol:

aj

Superb tale and funny to boot. I will bet writing that brough more than one smile to your face.. What with all those mammer...... er memories around you.

Fair winds

Mikie

Yup, I related that story to Linda the other day and she said, "Have you written that story yet?" "No." "Well, you ought to."

So, I did. There was so much more to that mission but one has to be careful to rein in his desires sometimes. After all--this a STORY forum...not a BOOK forum. :lol:

aj

The problem is, not all that many people look good naked! I am sorry but there are not that many Pam Andersons out there. I was on Bonaire and there was a guy my age wearing a THONG! That horrible impression will be burned on my mind for all the rest of my years. I suspect he thought he was sexy though :D

I saw a girl walking through town yesterday with one of those outfits that shows the bare belly, a belly button with a ring in it. That buffalo should have been wearing a Moomoo but she thought she was sexy. My god!!:surprised:

Thanks for an interesting story John!!

My neighbor just shot a 20lb Tom today