Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher Service

CLASSIC!!!!! :devil::cheers:

It seems like they just don't want to/have the competent people to work on them. If ANYBODY has an older unit contact Customer Service first-seems they are finding problems that do no exist, ie. "working fine" and "THEN" you need a circuit board. Or contact Keith Wills. If you sent it in for SPECIFIC REPAIRS, AND THEY DID THINGS YOU DID NOT AUTHORIZE, THAT IS ILLEGAL.:veryangry:[Contact your state Atty Gen & FTC.]
They have been doing this for some time and its time someone put a stop to it.:starwars:

Stop bitchxxg and post someting constructive. You do have a Fisher detector, don't you ? If you do, how about talking about that instead ?

BJ

But I've had a CZ-6A panel off to do some work and it was no 4 hours-more like 30 minutes including what I needed to do. What I wonder is if one of their people might have broken the panel [cross-border??????????]:please:

and new problems are found it is a matter of record that you are to be contacted first to see if you still want to go forward with the matter.
That's not me saying its so, but the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION and every STATE in the country.
Sometimes, the case may be that it is not worth the cost. REGARDLESS, IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE, AS THE PAYER and not the company doing the business of repairs.:argue:

Fishers has a good reputation for their machines but
from watching the boards and some communications with
customer service that I've had, it appears they have other issues.
KEEP MDing.....lots of good stuff out there to find!:detecting:
RR

The Bolivar makes you have to sit down and the strong coffee makes you have to get back up? :D Sounds like a plan! And now a word from our sponsors... Fisher Rocks! (and Opus knocks your sox) Whoa, where's that chair?! ;)