Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hour and a half tests this morning revealed...

It will be sometime before I get to the beach but the manual says it will GB from ferrite to salt, inclusive. You will have to put it in AT to GB below 40. GB will carry over if you change back to descrim.

we know that its impossible to design that perfect single detector we all want a bargain price. That just ain't gonna happen :biggrin:

SL mode will not have a negative effect on sens to small gold. Dave just pointed out to me that the biggest gains will be on the high conductors. Small low conductors are tough to get deep anyways.

HH Tom

I didn't look again but I think thats what it said. Is it the F-75 or was it the MXT that supposedly has the TID operating seperate from the audio? Sounds like SL mode has the 2 tied together.

Man I would hate to be a software engineer, I can't even remember what I read yesterday! :lol:

Tom

That pretty understanding of Pat. You are either very lucky or she has just plain given up on you as hopeless! :lol:

BTW I edited my post above these two.

HH Tom

Everybody just loves her. Yeah I am hopeless also but, I put up with all here Persian Show Cats. We are talking some high $$$$$$ Puddy Cats. I got the best end of the deal though and know it. I do have her spoiled bad though :D: She likes to hunt the beaches when I go over to Galveston Texas to Loot Gulf hunters Beaches. She is a excellent beach hunter with her CZ6A. She has found a lot of Gold too. You know the Song: Make a Louisiana Women Your Wife And You will Be Happy The Rest Of Your Life. Well that is so true. She is one terrific Woman :inlove: and a real Sweetheart and one of the prettiest Strawberry Blonds you ever saw. For me anyway, and that I guess, is all that matters. Believe me she puts up with more from me then I do from her. That is a feat in it's self. :rofl: HH :D: :D: Later Bud Jerry aka Tinfoil

Tinfoil...Galviston beach texas thats my wifes old stomping grounds..Back in december 2007 last year.. she found Gold and silver on the Beach in front of the... san louis hotel resort... on the beach next to the sea wall..That beach is a finds haven..

Old mechanic's trick, don't tell anyone OK? On threading the connector on, turn counter-clockwise while exerting a little forward pressure, feel a little click, this will be the start of the thread "clicking in", then turn clockwise to thread on. You can send me the dollar later............:rofl:

I'm surprised these old fart Navy guys don't already know this shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt?:shrug:

HH
BarnacleBill

Thanks John,

In my experience those deeper on edge dimes respond the best with larger than stock round coils. Given the size and shape of the F70's coil that is pretty impressive.

Tom