Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shootings

MONDAY night scholars ,all they want to do is argue with with gods word regardless of the truth,remember it will only take a fraction of a second when you open your eyes and find yourself in the middle of all the ex-atheists, ex-agnostics,and none believers:devil::hot:DEATH IS A BREATH AWAY --------ALL QUESTIONS WILL CEASED.:sadwalk:

Think about it. The Jews were celebrating a great Sabbath. The body of Jesus was hurriedly prepared for burial, and was not completely prepared for burial. So the body was quickly put in the new tomb of Joseph of Arimathea. Luke 23:50-56. Chapter 24:1-6 the women return to finish preparing Jesus body for burial but guess what? It's not there. Math 27:64-65 the wicked priests go to Pilate and make arrangements to have the tomb guarded. Chapter 28:12 mentions soldier(S) plural meaning more than one. So if the gravesite is guarded, and a heavy stone is in front of the tomb, who is going to remove the body? And where are you getting this supposed DNA information from?

When Jesus arose in His immortal body, He had the Spiritual Super Power of God for only the Human side of Him died but being God (God is a Spirit Whom no one has seen but only in His human body) he never died and never will! For He was, is and always will be Almighty God, Father and Creator of all there is, for nothing was created unless He created it! Amen! The God side of Him turned away and left Jesus alone while He was crucified bearing upon Himself our sins.....God is Holy and can never look upon sin so no sinners will ever enter into His Kingdom! Amen! Ma

irnwrkr said:
Think about it. The Jews were celebrating a great Sabbath. The body of Jesus was hurriedly prepared for burial, and was not completely prepared for burial. So the body was quickly put in the new tomb of Joseph of Arimathea. Luke 23:50-56. Chapter 24:1-6 the women return to finish preparing Jesus body for burial but guess what? It's not there. Math 27:64-65 the wicked priests go to Pilate and make arrangements to have the tomb guarded. Chapter 28:12 mentions soldier(S) plural meaning more than one. So if the gravesite is guarded, and a heavy stone is in front of the tomb, who is going to remove the body? And where are you getting this supposed DNA information from?

Who do you think removed the stone and what chapter and verse supports your answer? What did the women find inside of the empty tomb that still exists today?

A human being's genome DNA makeup is common knowlege. Google mitochondria and Y chromosome human genetics and you will understand why many are searching the ossuary boxes of the 1st Century.. Also Google "The DNA of Jesus."

Go back and read again what I wrote about Thought and The Word. Part of the Eternal Word became Jesus in the human flesh on earth. On previous post, I wanted to also add, who was it that assaulted the soldiers, and put them into a deep sleep?

Over 500 witnesses saw Him after His Resurrection and talked to Him. Thomas even thought He was a Ghost at first until He showed Thomas His wounds. He set down and even ate with them. The reality is, He is alive today, and forever will be. Amen

I'm not denying his ressurection. Wondering where you are getting your information from. Even if he used the body for rhe 40 days he remained in the vicinity of earth it surely dematerialized in upper atmosphere. Flesh body wouldn't get past the thermosphere. Jesus was ressurected as a spirit creature a form much higher than us humans.

What did it mean when Jesus said, "Don't touch me, I have not been glorified yet? When He ascended into Heaven, He was visibly observable. The angles said why stand ye here gazing for this same Jesus will return in like manner. You cannot gaze at a spirit. Length, width, and height are physical. He left physically. Same as observing an airplane in the sky physically. It's impossible to gaze at a spirit.

I honestly don't quite know about the glorified mention. I thought you might. I've always wondered why He told Mary not to touch Him immediately right after the resurrection.

Enoch and Elijah never died, but are in Heaven. Where are their atoms right now, and how did it leave the atmosphere? They are supposed to return to die a physical death in a physical body. Elijah left earth in a chariot.

When we are in our immortal bodies, like Jesus is, we will be known as who we are on earth, but in our immortal bodies, we will never die again or never will die, if caught up alive at Jesus' return! Jesus appeared to those walking on the road to Damascus and they didn't know Him, until He opened their eyes to Who He was and then left after He revealed the Scriptures to them and then with eyes and minds open to Him they knew to Whom they had been walking with and talking to! The Super Natural power of God still was in Him, even in His human body on earth...When He was crucified, He could have called Legions of Angels down to set Him free, but that was not why He came! He willingly left His throne to come down and die for all sinners and only He could it, for only He was pure, holy and without sin to become the perfect Sacrificial Lamb of God! You see without the Holy Spirit of God, we cannot comprehend the Supernatural power of Jehovah God which Jesus had as being fully God and fully man! The humanity form of Him, suffered and thirsted just like we do so He endured the crucifixion that none other could, because we are all born sinners through Adam's corrupted seed by disobeying LORD God in the Garden and then he and Eve were cast out to live, work and bear children among the briars and thorns a punishment that we all must endure and overcome by receiving Jesus Christ as our own personal Savior, Who can and will forgive us of our sins by our admitting we are sinners and are in need of a Savior! Only God can forgive sins and that's why the Jewish leaders were against Him, for they neither believed He was God born in the flesh! The minds without God's Holy Spirit cannot comprehend the Super Natural Powers of God, Who is Jesus and He was with God in the beginning! God is three persons But Only One God....and each has their place or jobs but Jesus will be the Ruler of the nation's kingdoms when He returns and sets up His Holy Kingdom as the Ruler o'er all the earth! He defeated satan and He is the Messiah and Immanuel, Who is God with us!

The power of God can doing anything, for nothing is impossible with God, so He could arise alive and well and He could roll the huge stone away! The guards were put into a deep sleep, by God's Power also! But if anyone can't comprehend this in their human mind with their weak flesh, than it is foolish to them and impossible so they believe not in Jesus as God nor in the Mighty Power He has!

I think when Mary couldn't touch Him in the Garden after coming forth from the tomb and didn't recognize Him until He spoke to her that He hadn't Spiritually gone back to His Father and His body could have still been corrupted by the sins He bore for every sinner. I believe that he had went to the bowels of the earth and set those free who had been captured by satan but had faith believing, so He might have been corrupted by the sinners that were there before sitting the captives free! Now this is my own ideas and I cannot prove it but only after Jesus had been with His Father, for He could come and go any time He pleased was He completely purified and maybe rec His immortal body! I don't know everything and like many times not understanding, I just think what may have happened and why things were done as they were! Jesus was on earth for 50 days and He could appear into the middle of the place where the Apostles were and not walk through a door like a human being would have to do! They ways of God are difficult to know but not impossible by praying and studying the Bible, which is God's Holy Word made alive by His only, begotten Son, Jesus! Also, before He even died and lived again, He could disappear from among the crowds, who were trying to capture Him, but He knew and would escape to where they couldn't see Him! The angels probably rolled the stone away and the Power of God within Him returned Him to life after death!

I'm not familiar with the DNA of Jesus, but He was born of the Virgin Mary, by being born into the line of David but God created the DNA which is used today to identify relatives of the same blood line and each person has their own DNA with 1/2 their mother's side and 1/2 their father's side....now if that isn't by God Jehovah, our Heavenly Father, Who is also Jesus, then there aren't any miracles nor an All-Powerful God! By the way when we see the figure of the DNA code, it is shaped as a cross....now how did that happen without a Mighty, Powerful and all-knowing and all-seeing God? Ma

Anyone read John 3:13 lately? It was written hundreds of years after Elijah and Elisha walked the earth. Where were they?

Several years after Elijah and Elisha departed a letter was written by guess who? Elijah. This can be found at 2Chronicles 21:12-15

7centsworth said:
Gun control won't solve anything. We have no morals or good raising in this world anymore. And it is starting to show. We need Jesus. And instead the world is denying him more and more everyday

You are correct......it is all about the total collapse of society.From when I was young until now,i have watched society become more self centered,concentrate more on the things that are unimportant and more and more greedy.
The shootings were not even that shocking anymore,this type of thing is happening daily in all parts of the world.....what does that tell us.....we are all close to the edge of complete and utter anarchy.
I'm afraid to say it but the number of good folks on this earth are in danger of becoming extinct,we are losing out to those with absolutely no moral fibre whatsoever and this includes our so called leaders.
The word of God was a guide to help us a humans live together in peace,work out our differences,help each other in times of difficulty etc and his words are not hard to follow......they are easy to follow steps that would make this earth a great place to exist.
Unfortunately,the church has become far less influencial over the recent past and the result is what you see now.

I honestly believe that something big will happen in the near future and cause the near total destruction of society......perhaps those who are left will be able to start again and do a better job of it next time.I honestly hope so because as things stand at the moment,it is hardly worth living in this evil world today.

Yes, Travis and Neil but we still must remember God is still in control of what will happen at the end of the age as we know it.....He has victory over satan and so do we who believe in and follow Him, daily! Jesus is our Ark of Safety as long as we stay with Him and in His protection with His provisions for His own. Satan has control over the earth right now, but his time is short; so he with his demons are doing all they can to cause more souls to be lost and cast into the Lake of Fire with them. So many Christians don't have the Holy Spirit within them nor godly wisdom of the Bible, God's Holy Word, to understand that just going to a church isn't all that we must do, but living like Jesus needs to be done to stay on His lit pathway leading to the Kingdom of God, while satan's way leads into Hell and eventually death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire! Don't know for sure, but since God sets up leaders and takes them out, maybe this is the way the end of the age will be through Obama and those who are doing the same as he is doing! God works in miraculous ways for our good and often we think our Gov't and their laws do not please we Christians, but we know in the end that we will be victorious too by enduring and overcoming all things through Jesus Christ when He is our blessed Lord and Savior! RO 8:28 All things work together for the good to them who love God and are the called according to His purpose! God's plans for each of us is best although we sometimes kick, scream and drag our feet on our way Home to Glory! Amen! God Bless! Ma

irnwrkr said:
Several years after Elijah and Elisha departed a letter was written by guess who? Elijah. This can be found at 2Chronicles 21:12-15

Hi Irnwrkr, Maybe a new thread we should do.

Archeological, historical and chronological information, which gives dates and timelines for information regarding historical Biblical accounts, exists today.

In the year 1497 BC, God gave laws to Moses for all mankind to follow and the warnings for disobeying in Exodus 34:8-14, which Moses wrote down for all mankind to follow.

In 910 BC, 687 years later, in 1 Kings 18:18, during King Ahab's reign, the prophet Elijah used this warning concerning penalties for forsaking God's commands during his tenure on earth as prophet. "And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said to him, "Are you the one who troubles Israel?" And Elijah answered, I have not troubled Israel, but you and your father's house, because you have foresaken the commandments of the lord, and have followed Baalim." Moses laws have been around a very long time and they are still used today by Christians and Jews!

In 896 BC, 14 years later, 2 Chronicles 21:12-16: (This writing is merely the warning from God given to Moses, commonly repeated much as modern man does today. Actually Elijah was taken alive into heaven in 896 BC, the same year this writing was given to King Jehoram). "And there came A WRITING to him (King Jehoram) from Elijah the prophet saying, "This is what the Lord God (Almighty God) of David your father says, "Because you have not walked in the ways of Jehoshaphat your (earthly) father, nor in the ways of Asa king of Judah, but have walked in the way of the kings of Israel, and have made Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem to go whoring to other gods, like the whoredoms of the house of Ahab, and also have slain your brethren of your father's house, which were better than you:...you shall have great sickness by disease of your bowels...." (he procedes to warn of the judgments of the kingdom because of their sins.

In 896 BC, Elijah was taken alive into heaven: 2 Kings 2:9 "And it came to pass, when they were gone over (a stream), Elijah said unto Elisha, "Ask what I shall do for YOU, before I am taken away from you." And Elisha said, "I pray you, let a double portion of your spirit fall upon me." And he said, "You have asked a hard thing, nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be as you wish, but if not, it will not happen." And it came to pass as they went on, and continued talking, that there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both away from each other and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. " And Elisha SAW IT!. (witness). And Elijah's mantle of God's power fell upon his successor, Elisha.

These warnings concerning violation of God's laws are repeated many times throughout both the Old and New Testament. They still exist and are used by both Christian and Jewish leaders to this day.