Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Shootings

I didn't say that you were or are leading them astray, I said that you might, as you say there is a Heaven but no Hell, for there is and death and hell will be cast into the Lake of Fire! I don't want people thinking that they can believe and live anyway they want to and still live with Jesus and be in new Jerusalem City, forever, as it is not true! There is only one way to our Heavenly Father and that is His through Jesus by believing in and living for Him by walking on His righteous path leading into heaven!

I didn't say you were arguing, I just said I don't like arguing in general and that means anyone who wants to post with me concerning my faith in Jesus as I lean on and trust in Him! I am not ashamed of Jesus nor the Gospel and will believe what I've studied and learned with God's Holy Spirit guiding me, until I know that I am wrong by many Scriptures just not by one or two chosen out of the Old and New Testament to prove why a person believes the way they do! Keep posting as I like our communicating about God and Jesus together! My problem is there are many scriptures for proving something and it takes me time to read, type and post them! May God go with you and bless you by His proving Himself to you and in His wonderful love, for no greater love is there than Jesus, who lay down His own life for you, me and all sinners! God Bless! Ma

Can you find me a man that went to hell and another that prayed to go to hell in the Bible? Ill answer for you tomorrow using the Bible

Why is this important or are you trying to convince me that there is no Hell or Hades, as some call the holding place for sinners' souls until the day of resurrection and judgment! I know that Job's wife told him to curse God and die, for he was so miserable in the condition that he was put in for the testing of his faith, but he remained true to God and received more in the end than what he had lost in the beginning of his trial! God had removed the hedge that was placed around him and his family, cattle and everything and then was tested terribly by satan, who is real and also heaven and hell are real.....for at the very end....All sinners, who are unbelievers in Jesus' virgin birth, crucified death and resurrection by His living again, but in an immortal body, just like we will be resurrected in someday, providing we believe in Jesus and live God's Holy will and way before mortal death by obedient faith to our Savior, Lord and Heavenly Father will be cast into the Lake of Fire, where satan, the antichrist and false prophet are, also! AMen! Ma

Here is just a few chapters and verses that mention Hell.
Matthew 9:43
Matthew 13:42
Matthew 10:28
Jude 1:7
2 Peter 2:4

Let's see what the Bible says on this...not our opinions. In an earlier post I named off a few scriptures. Psalm 146:3-4, Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10, chapter 8:10, chapter 3:18-22. Ezekiel 18:4. Neither one of us can dispute what God has written in his word

We all new to pray that GOD shows us what the bible says. Not what we think it says it what we want it to say. That is all I have to say about this. We all need to seek him and not try to start division among the church. That is what we seem to do on here a lot is try and stir each other up. Instead of build each other up.

Hi Travis, Mt 9 doesn't have 43 verses, so I guess you, like me, hit the wrong keys or lost your place in the Bible when typing scriptures....very easy to do! Thanks for the scriptures but I guess they will help or will not according to who is open to the hearing of the Word with spiritual eyes open and ears hearing! I didn't know that I was bringing division or stirring up trouble, for my service for my Savior and Lord is to be a witness for Him, as best as I can through the Scriptures in both the Old and New Testaments! I don't remember like I used to concerning where the Scriptures are, so I don't give Scriptures but just tell what I've learned and remembered about the Bible by studying them through the leading of God's Holy Spirit!

I will not back down in my faith in Christ Jesus and I don't want anyone posting what is not true in the Bible to help lead the lost astray! I know: I don't know everything and the older and sicker I become the more difficult it is to remember scriptures but my faith lies in Jesus, our blessed Savior and Lord and in God's truth given in His Holy Word, the Bible! I never want to cause friction among our brethren or sisters but when God gives me something in Jesus' name, I must post it! I hope those reading the CMD Forum will understand where I am coming from and may we know and understand where others are coming from, but wrong is wrong and right is right according to our Heavenly Father's righteousness and godliness, Who gives us Godly Wisdom and the truth to prove to others Who Jesus is and Whom our Heavenly Father is: For God created all things with Jesus and nothing was created without Him for we who love God and gain godly wisdom to love one another in the joy, love and peace of our blessed Savior, Who created us for Him and through His shed blood to wash our sinful souls clean and arising that we, also, may arise and be with Him, someday by giving Him Praise, glory and honor in all we do and say!

If others on here don't want the conversation and communicating with those who will ask, seek and find by me, then I will stop for my eyes are weak and don't see well enough to read anymore! Satan doesn't want true Christians on here nor on any other forums that speak the truth of God or tell it like the Bible is in Jesus' precious name, then so be it, but I sure wouldn't be pleasing God!

God Bless you all and keep your faith and trust in Jesus, the Only One in Whom we can reach heaven and have true freedom from satan's curse and all sin! Love in Jesus' name! Amen! And I love you irnwrkr and I pray for you, godly wisdom and peace of mind to live a righteous life and be in Heaven or new Jerusalem City also! Ma

Thanks Ma for catching that. It was suppose to say Mark 9:43.

I'm not trying to start divisions. All I'm doing is admonishing you to look in your Bibles. I'll be glad to give you the scriptures, if you will look them up. If you don't wish to that's OK.

For the understanding that Jesus was fully God and fully man, please read St. John Chapter One, especially verse one! In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God! Jesus Christ is the Living Word for though He died by crucifixion bearing all our sins, He arose from the tomb and lived again, so Jesus lives and will forever more! Amen! Ma

How do you explain verse 18? Also please explain to me Philippians 2:9 where it says God exalted Christ to a superior position. If Christ was already God how can he be exalted? Explain that one please. Also Acts chapter 7:55-56. Please read the account and explain that one to me. 1Corinthians chapter 15: 24, 27-28, Who does Jesus hand the Kingdom too? Himself?
I'm not denying Jesus came to earth and gave his perfect life to not only prove man could be obedient but also to redeem mankind from sin and death. That is the very basis of Christian religion.

It's real simple. He was exalted as a human in the flesh. Before he was human, he was God. Let US create man in OUR image. Who is US? The human part of HIM did not want to go to that cross.

Another thing, Hell is mentioned over 500 times throughout the whole bible. Must be something to that. What human beings have a problem with, is dispensasionalizing the power of God. He is omnipotent, sovereign, and perfect. So powerful, he can't go against himself or decide to change that course once the law he administers goes into motion like human beings make the mistake of doing and changing around. The Son was the sacrifice and provision of God to change that course, or the whole world could have been doomed. He is way out of our league. He's either all knowing and perfect, or He is not. Romans 1:18 declares that power of Him, so that man is without excuse. Be sure that every man will also give accountance for his deeds on this earth, then judgement. It is OUR choice for the outcomes of this compliance.

So right after his ressurection at Matthew 28:18, (look it up) Jesus said all authority had been (given) him. So who gave it to him? Himself?
To answer a question posed in a previous comment I asked for a man that came out of hell and a man that prayed to go there. Jonah was the man that came out of hell. Jonah 2:2 Kjv, and Job 14:13.

Again, for some unknown reason, I have lost all that I've written before I could post the message! I guess the old devil working through whosoever is causing my posts to disappear and doesn't want me to post God's proof! Oh, well, the truth of His Word will be posted and on here whether anyone likes it or not by me and others! Praise God from Whom all goodness and blessings flow! Amen! Ma

Soooo if he restored him in fact exalted him to a superior position (Philippians 2:9) who did it, who exalted him to that position? Did he exalt himself?

If one could write a thesis on God's relationship with humanity, the thesis title should be, "God's Turbulent Journey with Humanity." But turbulent according to who? Humanity or God? God desires for humanity to know the truth about this journey according to God. So, how does God accomplish that? Simple, God becomes a human being. God becoming a human being serves two purposes. Thw first and most important purpose serves a legal requirement, which without, the second purpose becomes meaningless. The second purpose is that God desires to reveal the truth about God's feelings toward humanity from a human being's viewpoint and in human WORDS. God becoming a human body and mind and mind can accomplish that.

First, the legal purpose, God's makeup consists of three elements. As an illustration, a water molecule's makeup consistss of two elements, one element is hydrogen and one element is oxygen. God's makeup has three elements, God the eternal Mind (the Father), God the eternal Word (Jesus), God the eternal Spirit (Holy Spririt). As an illustration, try to think thoughts without mentally utilizing words. You can't!!!! You reveal your character and who you are by the words you think and utter. Since human beings are made in the image of God, mankind's makeup also has three elements, your eternal soul (you), your eternal word (character), and your eternal spirit.

Now for the legal purpose, the ten commandments are a set of laws that govern the behavior of the human soul, character or personality, and spirit. The law clearly states that the soul that breaks those laws shall surely die. That is the legal sentence rendered by God upon the soul that breaks those laws (sin). More said about that later.

Only a human being can break those laws, therfore, only a human being must be judged, recieve the sentence, and pay the penalty. There can be no other substitute, deviation or amendment. That is God's Rule-of- Law principle at work that He established before time began. It is the total set of known and unknown Laws that make God Holy. If God were not Holy, then there could be no order, justice, peace, love, joy, and happiness. By God's own will, God chose to be Holy. Because God chose to be Holy, He can not and will not tolerate un-holiness (chaos, strife, un-justice, hate, and unhappiness) in His kingdom. In the near presence of God, there can be no un-holiness. For without holiness no man shall see God.

So, how does God save humanity from the judgement of the Law and make them holy before God? Humanity, that God created in His own image to love and cherish as his beloved family, is very dear to God. God cannot be Holy without order and there cannot be order without Law. So God is Law and Law is defined by Words and the Word was God and the Word became human flesh and dwelled among humanity. As a human being, that is why Jesus could forgive sin while on earth. No other human being on earth could do that. After Jesus' death and resurrection, God exhaulted Him and placed Him above all power in heaven. No power in heaven was worthy (Holy) enough to break and open the seals of the scrolls except Jesus.

Put in simple terms, part of the Word element of God became a human being to recieve the judgement, sentence, and pay the penalty that all of humanity was to receive and serve for breaking the ten commandment laws. This (Jesus's death) fulfilled the disobedient and guilty human requirement of the Law. No lamb, dove, or any animals blood sacrifice would suffice in paying the death penalty. Jesus Christ paid the death penalty and became the loophole in God's sovereign Law. Without the blood of Jesus, no human being from Adam to the last one born could be pardoned and forgiven. It was a blanket conditional redemption for all humanity.

God's contribution to the salvation of humanity put the ball in humanity's side of the court. Salvation is conditional in that one must choose to accept or reject God's pardon for sin. If no choice is made, then it is rejection by default. There are only two kinds of human beings. Those who know about the choice and those who don't. God help those who hear about the choice and neglect to accept the pardon or refuse to make a choice. Those who never knew about the choice and never had the chance or opportunity to hear the gospel will be much better off than those who were exposed or neglected to be exposed and/or know about the gospel. For of him who knows much, much more is required.

One thing is for sure. God will render what is just in all cases. Don't forget the God-given-conscience. Think about those before the time of Christ who allowed their conscience to guide them toward righteousness and those who ignored or seared their conscience to guide them to unrighteousness. It was the guilt of disobeying God that gave Adam and Eve the knowledge of good and evil, not the fruit. It was their conscience that made them uncomfortable and the act of disobedience that enlightened them and caused them to hide from God.

Paul said to work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

One other note: The DNA makeup of Jesus is strikingly unique. Some Jewish religious groups, secular news media, and archeologists have been searching for years in the grave tombs of Jerusalem and surrounding sites for osssuary boxes that have the bone remains of Jesus', James', and Mary's mitochondria DNA and James', Jesus' and Joseph's Y chromosomes. No ossuary boxes having that case have been found. Many boxes with Jesus, Mary, James, and Joseph name inscriptions have been found, but none that has the right DNA case that they were searching for. Jesus' Y chromosome was imparted by the Holy Spirit at the moment of conception. Therefore, Jesus was the son of Man (Mary's MtDNA) and the Son of God (The Holy Spirit's making of an imparted Y chromosome). Jesus was genetically both human and God.

What a waste of money and time in searching for an impossible existing ossuary box!.

you explain about Jesus being God far better than I can and I appreciate it! Your post makes it clear and has more sense than just giving scriptures to try to prove one's point that Jesus is God (or not) and was with God in the beginning and He lives today and always will, for He was, is and will always be! It seems too many cannot understand that God is three in One, but only one God! He said, it even to HIs disciple when He was asked for Jesus to show Him the Father, that He had been with them for a long time and to see Him was seeing the Father, for He and His Father are One!

Why there are those who just want to see, read and hear what they want to, I guess is because their eyes and ears aren't completely open to the Holy Spirit, as the devil keeps them blinded because they still want to please their selfish and lustful flesh instead of God in Jesus' name! To know and love Jesus is to acknowledge that He is real and that they are sinners or are worldly sinners...not yet, prepared for the Kingdom of God! Jesus' blood washes us clean after His forgiveness by our repentance and believing faith, but to grow and be like Him is to study the scriptures, diligently, and to keep growing in faith in Who God is....Our God of Love is also a God of Wrath, Who does what He says He will do and It is all in His Holy Word! Amen! Thank you, again, and keep posting as I enjoy learning more from those having more knowledge than I do and communicating with anyone who is asking, seeking and learning! May God Bless! Ma