Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PERRY STONE--RAPTURE

Thats a very good point about the world leaders they are under the control of the evil one might just be better to intercede for the saints that we may endure whats is coming. Alot of people dont know this but there is a time when God does not want to hear it about a certain group of people who dis honor him notice what jeremiah wrote (Jer 7:16 "As for you, do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer for them, and do not intercede with me, for I will not hear you. ) and again in

Jer 11:13 For your gods have become as many as your cities, O Judah, and as many as the streets of Jerusalem are the altars you have set up to shame, altars to make offerings to Baal.
Jer 11:14 "Therefore do not pray for this people, or lift up a cry or prayer on their behalf, for I will not listen when they call to me in the time of their trouble.
and one more time in ( Jer 14:10 Thus says the LORD concerning this people: "They have loved to wander thus; they have not restrained their feet; therefore the LORD does not accept them; now he will remember their iniquity and punish their sins."
Jer 14:11 The LORD said to me: "Do not pray for the welfare of this people.
Jer 14:12 Though they fast, I will not hear their cry, and though they offer burnt offering and grain offering, I will not accept them. But I will consume them by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence."
Jer 14:13 Then I said: "Ah, Lord GOD, behold, the prophets say to them, 'You shall not see the sword, nor shall you have famine, but I will give you assured peace in this place.'"
Jer 14:14 And the LORD said to me: "The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds.
Jer 14:15 Therefore thus says the LORD concerning the prophets who prophesy in my name although I did not send them, and who say, 'Sword and famine shall not come upon this land': By sword and famine those prophets shall be consumed.
Jer 14:16 And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem, victims of famine and sword, with none to bury them—them, their wives, their sons, and their daughters. For I will pour out their evil upon them.

THERE is a time when GOD gets tired of a people who dishonor him notice what the prophets were prophesying the same thing they are saying today!

That is what you so desire is to not pray for good leaders in the USA, well that is between you and God, for you are serving satan and he is glad that you won't pray for those who would lead us upon God's pathway instead of his evil one! You will get what you are asking for and that is a nation and a world full of lost sinners with evilness and lawlessness reigning in full destruction called, The Great Tribulation....prayers will delay Jesus' coming for awhile but He will come to receive His own sooner or later, in the meantime, I would like my children and grandchildren to live in a more peaceful and better nation and world! The New World Order is coming which is called Global now because of the unsaved and evil ones in Gov'ts in most of the nations, who are following the evil one, satan, who is the god of this world! Soon under the UN there will be only One World Gov't, One World Religion (Islam with Sharia Law ruling) and One World Economic System....The Mark of the Beast needed to buy or sell and if anyone takes the Mark, he/she will be lost forever and will be cast into the Lake of Fire!

I will pray for godly leaders and God will listen and hear me, but His decision in answering is to fulfill His plans and bring us to the end of the age as we know it when it is His timing and not ours; BUT it doesn't hurt to pray, ask and seek for His good will in our lives and our nation, today, tomorrow and forever! Amen! :angel: Ma

Their gonna try and make us have unisex bathrooms for our kids and the perverts. I mean come on godly leaders where are they name 10 in the white house or senate.I would like to hear their names. A man reads the text which says the world is under the control of the evil one and he takes it literally and now you say hes working for the devil .everybody I have ever dealt with when you contradict their beliefs always screams you working for the devil its their defense I know but sometimes I just want to say it, Maybe its you who is speaking for the devil. The text doesnt lie and again all these people claiming they are being led by the spirit well its easy enough to tell. Does it violate Gods word and if it does then they are following a deceiving spirit.

in ascribing either for or against any belief, justice has to be done both to the totality of scripture that affirms, as well as that which can be used to contend against, the issue in dispute. To do this as regards the belief on both sides concerning eternal security would take MUCH time.
I see rom 4 as teaching completely AGAINST works salvation. Rom CHAPTERS 5 - 9 continues this teaching on redemption & justification as being by faith ALONE!
As for sermons on sermons Rom 4:17-22, some can be easily found online.
The topics of election, justification & eternal security are intertwined with all of these doctrines speaking to their particular emphasis on the great reality of salvation.
As for eternal security - this is a reasonable article
https://redeeminggod.com/sermons/miscellaneous/11-reasons-i-hold-to-eternal-security/
Yes, there are a great many false teachers on tbn & that is why I listen to or watch very little “christian” tv.
The net is a great tool when used as such. Whenever I hear of someone I do not particularly know about I search “critique” of that person. There are a few sites that list many “teachers,” “apostles,” “prophets,” “healers,” etc. & what they are considered to be & why. I use these sites to get a general idea of what this persons ministry consists of. But, I never take their pronouncements as total truth - I just use them to give me some basic understandings of what a particular ministry is about.
Some listed as dangerous I have both read & listened to to good effect. Let me mention 3 - 2 men & a woman. joyce meyer, t. d. jakes & joel osteen I have listened to. I have listened to them mainly because my wife was listening to them. I have never heard joyce SAY anything disconcerting, but does this mean that she should be listened to - no. there are enough sound critiques of what she has said & written to advise staying clear of her. Is she is good motivational speaker - yes. The same can be said of t. d. jakes but with this added - I have read some of his books & found them to be reasonably sound. He also is a good motivational speaker, but would I recommend him - no. as for joel, I get a check in my spirit when I hear him. To me he is a candy man - avoiding the harsh truths & peddling a soft gospel for his own profit.
Women pastors are another issue of much heated debate as is the “second baptism.” I try to work from & unto simplicity as best as I can. Whenever I look at something that is debated about I look FIRST to the church history on this topic. Why do I do this - because if anything the saints of times past spent much more time carefully searching the scriptures then we do. They also, almost without fail, were sound students of hebrew, greek, theology, & church history. Their understanding merit careful consideration.
For 1900 years the consensus of the church was that God’s order forbad women to have pastoral authority over men. Modernity has allowed for this new “correct teaching” to find favor with many. They would argue that paul’s teachings in 1cor:12-14, eph5 & 1tim:2 are “cultural adaptions” to the times & that we have matured past those antiquated times. I see this gnosis to be dangerous error. What is quite interesting is that those that adhere to the modern teachings on women being pastors over men - that they do NEVER take into account how their ascriptions are a direct result of the common cultural norms in which we live. They, in essence, have elevated our modernity over clear teachings of scripture. P.S. betty - you take gal3:28 TOTALLY out of context when you apply it the question of a woman being pastor over men.
Please take the time to look at the following short article
http://www.sbclife.net/Articles/1998/05/sla5
as for praying for rulers - 1 Timothy 2 is quite clear & being a nt teaching - I am bound to it. “being no part of the world?” is not speaking about prayer & how do you explain john17:15? 1 John 5:19 has no purpose in being used as a text to support that we are not to pray for leaders.
Also Betty “Your son wouldn't speak in tongues unless the Lord led Him for His purpose for by God's anointing we are used to benefit ourselves and those who are in need at the time of His Spirit moving!” my son WAS NOT speaking in tongues!

1Ti 2:1 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people,
1Ti 2:2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.
1Ti 2:3 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior,
1Ti 2:4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
You are right donlor4u its one thing I have not done much of is praying for leaders I tend to stay away from politics and really cant stand politicians too much I do know that there are probaly some good ones I just dont personally know of them . This whole bathroom deal and some the things obama has done has me real bitter at the modern day establishment and every time I look at them I just see crooks but I should remember they are lost sinners too and I need to pray for their salvation. The other issues you spoke of eternal security,faith alone, we can open a discussion in another post about it. You seem to study church history alot and look to see what the early saints believed where do you find them believing in eternal security the way its taught today? How many of the early church fathers taught on faith alone the way luther developed it? Augustine ? Do you believe what Stanley said about the man having a moments faith and then leaving and changing his mind and living for the devil the rest of his life and his eternal destiny not ever being a question of where he will spend it? Let me say I believe in eternal security for the faithful followers of Christ but I do not believe in the modern day teaching where it gives backsliders, apostates, people committing gross sins,and people bearing no fruit a blessed hope thats reserved for the FAITHFUL. If i were a betting man I would bet that you already know that this is a modern day teaching too. WAS Abahams faith counted to him as righteouness because he had a moments faith or because he lived a life of faith ? verse 22 has that answer. I have pondered much on luthers intepretation of romans and seems to me the big elephant in the room in Pauls day was whether or not the new believers should be circumcised hence the phrase works of the law and Galatians and romans 4 seem to be dealing with these issues mainly.. There are some theologians saying Luther was wrong James d.g. dunn being one in his book The new perspective on Paul and some others you could look them up. Luthers interpretation that works of the law means good good works is very flawed imo and needs to be exaimed closely. A couple of things I must say is never seen ANYONE who could explain James chapter 2 in a faith alone context without coming up with some crazy interpretation. Such as it means justification before men which is crazy.
Jas 2:14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him?
Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food,
Jas 2:16 and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and filled," without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?
Jas 2:17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
Jas 2:18 But someone will say, "You have faith and I have works." Show me your faith apart from your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.
Jas 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
Jas 2:20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up his son Isaac on the altar?
Jas 2:22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works;
Jas 2:23 and the Scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness"—and he was called a friend of God.
Jas 2:24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.
Jas 2:25 And in the same way was not also Rahab the prostitute justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.
What does it mean? James 2:14 is an interesting text in the greek because it gives you the answer to the question which is NO wonder why they dont tranlate it that way because that translation wouldnt sell to the protestant who hold to faith alone in the deepest sense.

A couple more Scriptures about Abraham from genesis. Gen 15:2 But Abram said, "O Lord GOD, what will you give me, for I continue childless, and the heir of my house is Eliezer of Damascus?"
Gen 15:3 And Abram said, "Behold, you have given me no offspring, and a member of my household will be my heir."
Gen 15:4 And behold, the word of the LORD came to him: "This man shall not be your heir; your very own son shall be your heir."
Gen 15:5 And he brought him outside and said, "Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."
Gen 15:6 And he BELIEVED the LORD, and he counted it to him as righteousness.
This is where Paul was quoting from in Romans for those who dont know.Notice the other text from genesis.The next one is where he had taken Isaac on the mountain to sacrifice him .

Gen 22:15 And the angel of the LORD called to Abraham a second time from heaven
Gen 22:16 and said, "By myself I have sworn, declares the LORD, BECAUSE you have DONE this and have not withheld your son, your only son,
Gen 22:17 I will surely bless you, and I will surely multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and as the sand that is on the seashore. And your offspring shall possess the gate of his enemies,
Gen 22:18 and in your offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, BECAUSE you have OBEYED my voice."
You see Abrahams faith working here .

and the next one Gods promise to Isaac notice again its because Abraham did something with his faith.
Gen 26:1 Now there was a famine in the land, besides the former famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Gerar to Abimelech king of the Philistines.
Gen 26:2 And the LORD appeared to him and said, "Do not go down to Egypt; dwell in the land of which I shall tell you.
Gen 26:3 Sojourn in this land, and I will be with you and will bless you, for to you and to your offspring I will give all these lands, and I will establish the oath that I swore to Abraham your father.
Gen 26:4 I will multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and will give to your offspring all these lands. And in your offspring all the nations of the earth shall be blessed,
Gen 26:5 BECAUSE Abraham OBEYED my voice and KEPT my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws."
Gen 26:6 So Isaac settled in Gerar.
Faith and works again thats the theme in genesis and James and Paul or let me state it another way a working faith either way it was not ALONE notice Rom 4:12 was Paul arguing for a works less faith or was he arguing for faith alone in the since that a new believer didnt have to be circumcised to be a christian?
Rom 4:3 For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness."
Rom 4:4 Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due.
Rom 4:5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,
Rom 4:6 just as David also speaks of the blessing of the one to whom God counts righteousness apart from works:
Rom 4:7 "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered;
Rom 4:8 blessed is the man against whom the Lord will not count his sin."
Rom 4:9 Is this blessing then only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? For we say that faith was counted to Abraham as righteousness.
Rom 4:10 How then was it counted to him? Was it before or after he had been circumcised? It was not after, but before he was circumcised.
Rom 4:11 He received the sign of circumcision as a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. The purpose was to make him the father of all who believe without being circumcised, so that righteousness would be counted to them as well,
Rom 4:12 and to make him the father of the circumcised who are not merely circumcised but who also walk in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.
Rom 4:13 For the promise to Abraham and his offspring that he would be heir of the world did not come through the law but through the righteousness of faith.
Rom 4:14 For if it is the adherents of the law who are to be the heirs, faith is null and the promise is void.
Rom 4:15 For the law brings wrath, but where there is no law there is no transgression.
Luther is wrong Paul is aruging from a perspective of jews and christians to be circumcised or not to be circumcised? Thats what galations is about too when you read look at how many times circumcison is mentioned in the letter. Have you ever looked at the importance of circumcison to the early jews? I believe we are justified by faith just like the bible says but not a faith thats alone it has to bear fruit or its dead and useless whatever terminology you use it doesnt matter faith alone ,works and faith ,faith and works bottom line is this if your faith is not producing something well you might need to check yourself. I still cant get over these texts though. which contradicts the biggest creed in Christianty (We are justified by faith alone) and James says
Jas 2:19 You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!
Jas 2:20 Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless?
Jas 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up his son Isaac on the altar?
Jas 2:22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works;
Jas 2:23 and the Scripture was FULFILLED that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness"—and he was called a friend of God.
Jas 2:24 You see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone.
Jas 2:25 And in the same way was not also Rahab the prostitute justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out by another way?
Jas 2:26 For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.

I didn't say your son was speaking in tongues, what I said if he did, it would be by the Holy Spirit as the spirit gave him utterance!

When baptized in God's Holy Spirit, He calls anyone He wants to fulfill His plans, and as usual you all bring up a man who gives his interpretation of the Word!

Apparently, none of you know where I am coming from in my Lord Jesus, so I won't even bother to write on here any more! If God's Holy Spirit isn't the Almighty power and truth of God, than we are all lost in our sins and in what we believe that the Bible states through our own studying and interpretation! I know in Whom I am saved and serve and He is Jesus, my Savior and Lord, and He is the One Who guides me into all truth and inspires to write poetry for Him and to spread the truth of the Gospel!

Do any of you who come against the Mega Churches and women teachers or preachers, know how many were saved or not saved because of them being called and obeying the Lord even when many others are against them because of men's attitudes? Oh by the way sin came by Adam's seed being corrupted and not through Eve, she was tempted but he was right there in Eden's Garden with her and should have stopped her, but he didn't and ate of the forbidden fruit, also! Therefore, sin came through man and not woman, although many of you sure would like to blame the woman and even have her to work out of the home...just like a man, while taking care of the home and raising the children, too! Eve was to bare children in hard labor but Adam was to make the living and not like today when men enjoy the monies that their mates bring home to help with the finances! How many of your wives dress in moderation and wear long hair and etc.. for a woman's hair is her glory and is approved of God?

How many has Billy Graham helped save and have continued in the faith by attending a church after being at his prayer services and meetings? Do you know? Or is it by faith, that we believe they heard the Word of God and came to believing faith by the moving of His Holy Spirit within them by piercing their hearts and consciences to come to the understanding that they were sinners in need of a Savior! As long as they preach Jesus was virgin born and died for all their sins, by bearing them on the cross for us....they are doing what He says to do! Those who preach and teach on the scriptures and the farther movement of God to grow in Spirit and godly wisdom do it by the guidance of what He wants them to say and do, and if not, then He will reprimand them and they will be in danger of the Lake of Fire! If we thirst after knowledge, ask and seek of God, then He will lead, guide and direct us into all truth by His Holy Spirit and not by listening to mankind's interpretation of the Word! There is more to know about the Bible from the Book of Genesis to the Book of Revelation then just to know Jesus lived and died for us that we might be saved, for it takes believing faith in His Holy Spirit to be saved and to be filled with godly wisdom!

Many teach the comfort of His Holy Spirit, which most need because of the troubles and trials in their lives and most of us go through life with more of these than we can hardly bare, but we can bare them with Jesus Christ, as our own personal Lord and Savior! Jesus said, Come as you are and that means....we come needing a Savior and comfort for our grief and heartaches as we seek something and someone more than we have already that isn't enough to get through this life....that is why there is so much suicide, murder, raping and such, for the god of this world, satan comes to steal, kill and destroy! Demon spirits are ruling in our nation and the whole world right now as that is why we need to pray for godly leaders and for loved ones and friends to be saved, so our land can be a better land for all who live here!

God calls the unqualified and He qualifies them to fulfill His plans and all this arguing and giving our own interpretations just messes up the plan of God even more than what His simple plan is: Just believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved; so come as you are all who need a Comforting and Loving Savior and He will save you and give you peace and rest! The reason the Gov't can't get along or come to an agreement is too much protocol.....spending time on the order of things instead of getting the jobs done...same with ministries arguing who can preach and teach and who can't and who can lead and are they serving God as they should or not? What gifts are they using and is it for themselves or for the glory of God? Well, let God decide and condemn those who aren't preaching against the sins that are an abomination to God, while we can warn others about them but He is the final Judge and the only one Who can cast them into Hell's fire!

I will continue writing and posting poems for my Lord and whether or not you agree....doesn't matter....for I know who I am in God and I am His Child and a faithful servant and He is the one Who reprimands me or blesses me according to my faith and love in Him and not mere man, for we are all made of weak flesh and do err at sometime or other; but when we do we can go to Jesus for He is the Mediator between us and God Jehovah, our Almighty Creator of everything!

Satan sows discord among the Children of God so that we argue, accuse and get nothing done, and even cause some to fall away from the truth of God because of disagreeing on interpretations...which vary from one preacher to another...even those who have been in the ministries for years and years! I don't seek man's answers but God's answers to what I need to keep on, keepin' on serving Him with gladness and godly wisdom and in worshipping in Spirit and in Truth! Praise The Lord, for He is worthy to be praised as we allow His Holy Spirit to work in our lives by our believing faith in Who Jesus is: God with us and He is the One and Only God in Whom we can be saved and have eternal life and if we have faith in Him we will show our faith by doing good works for Him! Amen! May God Bless and keep each of us safe and protected in the palm of His hand! Amen! Ma

I erred by saying there were two baptisms and I have apologized for it, as I am human and my flesh is weak with my mind not able to remember and comprehend like I did when first saved and filled with the Holy Ghost! God our Father, Jesus His Son and His Holy Spirit are ONE, The baptism in water and of the Holy Spirit is ONE baptism and we, who are saved, are One in Christ! Even a godly marriage is One in Christ....God as the head of the home, husband is over the wife, but they must walk together in agreement for peace to reign and bring their children up in the admonition of the Lord, which most of us don't know how to do at first, when young and naïve until we are saved and filled with God's Holy Spirit for knowledge and understanding of how we are to live for Him and our children, too! May the Peace of God be with us that passes all understanding of the human body, mind and soul! Amen! :angel: Ma

I have admitted I erred on there being two baptisms for baptism in water and of the Holy Spirit are One! Water baptism is to show the world that we have been saved and the Baptism of the Holy Spirit gives us God's power to endure and overcome all things, for it is He Who makes a way of escape for us when tempted, but it is up to each of us to take it or succumb to temptation and commit sin but we can quickly go to Jesus and ask forgiveness when we do and are sincere in being sorry for committing the sin and are willing to try and not do it again, but our flesh is weak and that is why we need: The Baptism of the Holy Ghost! Amen!

(( QUOTE) Oh by the way sin came by Adam's seed being corrupted and not through Eve, she was tempted but he was right there in Eden's Garden with her and should have stopped her, but he didn't and ate of the forbidden fruit, also! Therefore, sin came through man and not woman, although many of you sure would like to blame the woman and even have her to work out of the home...just like a man, while taking care of the home and raising the children, too! Eve was to bare children in hard labor but Adam was to make the living and not like today when men enjoy the monies that their mates bring home to help with the finances! How many of your wives dress in moderation and wear long hair and etc.. for a woman's hair is her glory and is approved of God?

1Ti 2:8 I desire then that in every place the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling;
1Ti 2:9 likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire,
1Ti 2:10 but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works.
1Ti 2:11 Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness.
1Ti 2:12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
1Ti 2:13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve;
1Ti 2:14 and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.
1Ti 2:15 Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

(Quote) As long as they preach Jesus was virgin born and died for all their sins, by bearing them on the cross for us....they are doing what He says to do!

Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and said to them, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Mat 28:20 TEACHING them to OBSERVE all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

THE GREAT COMMISSION HAS A LITTLE MORE IN IT THAN JUST THE VIRGIN BIRTH AND JESUS DIEING FOR OUR SINS. MA you are in direct contradtion with Paul who penned 2 timothy and 1cor14
1Co 14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,
1Co 14:34 the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.
1Co 14:35 If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.
1Co 14:36 Or was it from you that the word of God came? Or are you the only ones it has reached?
1Co 14:37 If anyone thinks that he is a prophet, or spiritual, he should acknowledge that the things I am writing to you are a command of the Lord.
1Co 14:38 If anyone does not recognize this, he is not recognized.
You are disagreeing with God not me about the women I DID NOT WRITE THE BIBLE TEXT THE HOLY SPIRIT WHOM YOU WRITE SO MUCH ABOUT DID. ACCORDING TO THE HOLY SPIRIT A WOMEN CAN HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER A MAN OR TEACH HIM IN THE CHURCH PERIOD POINT BLANK.
1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
1Pe 3:5 For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands,
1Pe 3:6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.

Gen 3:16 To the woman he said, "I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you."
Gen 3:17 And to Adam he said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, 'You shall not eat of it,' cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life;
MA ITS BEEN THAT WAY FROM THE BEGINNING and my wife dresses modest and keeps herself in a Godly way, the bible is clear on this topic . DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AUTHORITY OF THE BIBLE?

Who did Paul say was deceived?
2Co 11:3 But I am afraid that as the serpent deceived Eve by his cunning, your thoughts will be led astray from a sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

WHO led Adam astray?
Gen 3:17 And to Adam he said, "Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, 'You shall not eat of it,' cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life;

Because of Adam's sin against the LORD, sin came through his seed (sperm) and therefore, we are all born sinners because of Adam! It takes the sperm to fertilize the egg, and life can only come through the sperm uniting with the egg, so because of his disobedience we are corrupted with sin and in need of a Savior!

The reason, I don't give scriptures is because Scripture interprets Scripture and I just cannot type and post all of that any more, for I have a problem seeing to read the Bible and I am ill and get sick when posting or reading very long at a time! If anyone wants to know if my writings and poems are true...will need to study, diligently, for over 20 years like I did, for what I know is all through the Bible and not just picking out a scripture or verse here and there! God says to study to show ourselves approved as His workman and I have done that! I don't condemn other peoples writings or teachings because that is up to God, for I don't know who He calls or doesn't call into His service unless they are so far off from the truth of God that it is very obvious....but to condemn so many who are helping to save and/or comfort others and help them to learn through their CD's and etc. I will not do, for it is God's job or for those He calls to do just that! Being on TV and radio stations is not cheap and requires a lot of money to be on air and to stay on air; therefore, selling CDs books and etc doesn't bother me and they need to support themselves and family, if called into full time ministry and only they and God knows this to be true or not! False teachers, preachers and prophets have gone out into the world, so it is up to the person, themselves, to know who they are, to whom they are to send money to or not and this is only done by studying God's Holy Bible, from Genesis to Revelation and learn of God's truth by seeking God's Holy Spirit to lead them into all truth, themselves!

I read my Bible and listened to Bible tapes and now there is the Internet, so not too difficult to do....just need the thirst and the desire to seek the Word of God and prove to themselves Who God is: Jesus our Redeemer and our Lord! I will post my poems on here and you can believe or not believe in what they say, for you have that right but God, also, has given me Spiritual sight and revelation to write His inspirational poems to help others to find Jesus and have His comforting Spirit to comfort them in their sorrows, sadness, trials and troubles but reading the Bible is the best to come into the full Gospel of Christ's truth!

I am a Christian Who is born again in Christ Jesus and I am not religious....for I am a member of the body of Christ! I don't believe a Christian should sin willfully, for if they do, what are they saved from? I don't call myself a sinner any more, because I am saved in Jesus and in His perfectness I am being made perfect, so I am no longer a sinner but a Child of God and to say that I am still a sinner would be lying and that God's Holy Spirit doesn't have the power to save and help me to escape temptation, although we are still tempted but God makes a way of escape and we can endure and overcome all things by taking His way of escape! Amen! :angel: Ma

I wish you well and May God Bless you to learn and use His truth for others to learn and grow in God's truth for His Comfort and Peace in this world and in the next! Amen! :angel: Ma

quote) I am a Christian Who is born again in Christ Jesus and I am not religious....for I am a member of the body of Christ! I don't believe a Christian should sin willfully, for if they do, what are they saved from? I don't call myself a sinner any more, because I am saved in Jesus and in His perfectness I am being made perfect, so I am no longer a sinner but a Child of God and to say that I am still a sinner would be lying and that God's Holy Spirit doesn't have the power to save and help me to escape temptation, although we are still tempted but God makes a way of escape and we can endure and overcome all things by taking His way of escape! Amen! :angel: Ma
Nice statement MA Betty thats a great truth that we all need to remember even if we disagree on other points.

Nice statement MA Betty thats a great truth that we all need to remember even if we disagree on other points. It really doesnt matter which one the sin came by to me it has no bearing on my faith one way or the other. The bible says the man is the head of woman and there is not a office in the Pastoral letters that gives a position in the church to a woman. 1TIM,2 TIM, TITUS Why would someone find fault with me for quoting the text in their context about the position of women in the church? You have read those letters im sure where does in give positions in the church to women ,deacon ,overseer etc? Just one text would be nice Paul said not to go beyond whats written and there is nothing written about women being deacons , overseers etc those positions belong to men according to all 3 letters 1 TIM, 2 TIM, TITUS I cant get much more context on a subject than a whole letter. There are no technical examples of women holding an office over men in the church in the bible. SO thats what im basing my belief on. Im not saying that women didnt help in the church but im saying they do not according to the text hold positions which give them authority over men teaching,preaching etc. Ive never seen anything like this I can show biblical text one after another on this topic and then be accused of plucking scripture seems like the other side could just pluck one or two to back up what their saying to be the truth.