Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PERRY STONE--RAPTURE

C.J.M - thanks for posting - “WOW-------ONE VIDEO AND OFF TO THE RACES WE GO ----VERY NICE POSTS GUYS”
steve in so la - I have no idea of what you mean by - “just a white square - what am I doing wrong?”
thanks - calabash digger
thanks for posting missouri - I don’t know what you posted but explaining yourself & what you hold to is easier to understand & fairly critique then links. I only post links to further elaborate/validate what I say. Can I do without links - yes, but as people hold to something that is posted as being more valid - this is the sole reason I have included them in any of my posts.
I never intend to “hijack” the original post but this is what has seemed to happen. If you look, I have been a member of this site for many years but never had a post here - just those on detecting finds mainly.
Why have I NEVER posted on a christian site before - because I mainly considered it futility. Most people believe what they believe & will never consider contravening positions. This is exceedingly sad.
Let me explain my experience with tongues. When I was first saved the going teaching was to develop your “spiritual prayer language.” This I did - & I could babble with the others. But, I never felt comfortable in my spirit? with this “prayer language.” after perhaps 6 months of doing this I stopped it as I was not bearing witness to it.
But, during this time did I prophesy in the church - yes, often, but not all the time. Were my prophetic words validated - yes, almost all of the time someone would come to me after the service & relate to me that what I prophesied was exactly what they needed to hear from God. Also, many of my prophetic words were an exact foretelling of what the pastor spoke in his exposition of scripture.
Why do I recount this - to tell you plainly that I believe that ALL of the spiritual gifts are present today to whom & through God would use them.
An interesting aside is this - my oldest son - who has the same musical ear as his mother was lying in his bed after a service (3-4 years old) & started to “speak in tongues,” mimicking one of the people in the service who had a more musical cadence to their tongues.
As for my wife - she has been moved in prayer & supplication to some few times when she has prayed & worshiped in tongues.
I do not contend against ANY of the workings of God through His Spirit as He sees fit. But, I also completely reject the modern pentecostal teachings about tongues as it is clearly NOT biblical.

irnwrkr said:
I noticed someone stated what the latin word for rapture was. Soooo what is the Greek word for rapture? Originally scriptures were written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic.
There is no greek word for rapture the translators translated the word harpazo from the greek to latin and used the latin word rapio for it. You must remember the latin vulgate was the text used for a 1000 years until around the reformation times when the greek came back into play and studies of it resumed .The catholic church claimed the latin was more of holy language than greek or something like that anyway the word rapio is where the modern day rapture teaching got its name. The word harpazo is used 14 times in the new testament and not one time is it translated rapture.
MT 11:12,12:29,13:19
JN 6:15,10:12,10:28-29
AC 8:39,23:10
2COR 12:2,12:4
1 TH 4:17 WHERE WE ARE CAUGHT UP
JUDE 1:23
REV 12:5
Translated into english caught up 3,snatch 3,attacks 1,carry off 1,force 1,lay hold of 1,snatched up 1,snatches away 1,suddenly took away 1,take by force 1. Thats how the Niv translators brought it over into english I havent looked at the KJV tranlation to see how it was brought over there. Translation depends on context as you can see by the way word is translated in those verses,,

We have over 1400 views on this post and still no one has answered the question I asked about where the modern day rapture teaching started . WHY?

in my previous post I said “An interesting aside is this - my oldest son - who has the same musical ear...” why did I bring that up - because of how we brought up our children. We never spoke to them in “baby talk” & consequently they (we were blessed with 3 sons) never spoke gibberish. What difference does this make & how does it apply? Well - if my son could speak in “tongues” when he had no conception of what he was doing - follow out the logic yourself.

Here are some questions we can banter about
1 - are you voting in the presidential election
2 - who are you voting for - if you want to say
3 - how do you choose - what considerations go into your choice
4 - what are some brief thoughts about donald & hillary
5 - if hillary is indicted will the justice dept. seek to prosecute her

When we know not what to pray, God's Holy Spirit speaks through us and gives us and others what we need! Your son wouldn't speak in tongues unless the Lord led Him for His purpose for by God's anointing we are used to benefit ourselves and those who are in need at the time of His Spirit moving! There are false tongues when we, ourselves, get in the flesh, so when we're giving a prophecy we interpret it ourselves or another interprets it by God's Spirit moving upon them with the meaning! I don't believe in having teachings on speaking in tongues, because that is man's way and only God anoints His obedient servants to give prophecies and/or the interpretations! And this is done in a peaceful way to show others Who God is and that He speaks to them in many ways! It could be for warning, or to comfort someone having a difficult time and is in need of prayer and His Word! God did this for me in visions, dreams and prophecies when I was going through a terrible divorce and was soooo depressed with the lies causing so much hurt and pain in me and my children! If it wasn't for Him, I would not have made it through, but He had and still has a plan for my life, no matter how short or long it is and with my ex the way he was and wouldn't understand, God took him out of my life and my children, too, along with many friends (some so-called) so I would have no one to lean on but Him and His beloved Son, Jesus; therefore, I praise and thank Him for the bad times as well as the good, for in the bad times, He became my own personal Savior and Lord Who loves me very much and I love Him with all my heart, mind, soul and strength! Amen! Thank You, Lord!

P.S. Abraham's faith was counted as righteousness to him by God, for wherever God led him he would go....even giving the richer and lusher land to his nephew! We are to walk by faith and not by sight, but if we have faith, we will do good works and serve our Lord Jesus Christ, faithfully, for in loving Him, we will obey! Amen! :angel: Ma

P.S. Abraham's faith was counted as righteousness to him by God, for wherever God led him he would go....even giving the richer and lusher land to his nephew! We are to walk by faith and not by sight, but if we have faith, we will do good works and serve our Lord Jesus Christ, faithfully, for in loving Him, we will obey! Amen! ) Thanks for the the answer Ma .I posted the question in senior seekers post . WHY was Abrahams faith counted as righteousness? Paul explains why in Rom 4:17 -22 and ive never heard a preacher preach on this why? Ma people always say that if we have faith we will have good works but the bible has numerous examples of people who had faith and didnt have good works actually they fell away from God. That is a problem for our brothers and sisters who believe in eternal security doctrine which is no problem to disprove with the bible. what happened to simon in acts 8:9-25 or in the parrable of the four soils they believed and fell away and had no good works. So according to Paul in ROM 4:22 Abrahams faith was counted to him as righteousness because of what HE DID and not just belief by itself? This is a touchy topic in the church because good works have been demonized and anybody who trys to do them is a legalist . I know the doctrine of faith alone very well but theirs a problem the word faith and alone is only used one time in the bible together and this is what the verse says were its used kinda contradicts faith alone doctrine and I know this will upset some but I didnt write it James our Lords brother did. James 2:24 you see that a person is justified by works and not by faith alone) Whens the last time any of you heard the preacher preach on this text? They cant because they would get booted out of the pulpit . If anyone would read what Paul said in Rom 4.17-22 and pay attention to verse 22 they would see James and Paul agree . Charles Stanley wrote in his book eternal security can we be sure that a man could have a moments faith and 10 minutes later change his mind and what out the door and live for the devil the rest of his life and his eternal destiny would never be in question,(heaven being where he would spend eternity) . Do yhall realize how many millions follow this man and he tells that kind of posion to them if you want chapter and page number let me know. I will bet there are some reading this post that believe stuff like that! Jesus had some strong words for believers in Matt 25:31-46 about the final judgement that we will all do good to take heed to. I know it will contradict most peoples theology but thats what the bible says. You dont go to the bible to justify what you believe you go to the bible to see what we ought to believe. Thanks MA for answering the question about Abrahams faith. A good read of James chapter 2 would be good at this point too.

donlor4u said:
in my previous post I said “An interesting aside is this - my oldest son - who has the same musical ear...” why did I bring that up - because of how we brought up our children. We never spoke to them in “baby talk” & consequently they (we were blessed with 3 sons) never spoke gibberish. What difference does this make & how does it apply? Well - if my son could speak in “tongues” when he had no conception of what he was doing - follow out the logic yourself.

Here are some questions we can banter about
1 - are you voting in the presidential election
2 - who are you voting for - if you want to say
3 - how do you choose - what considerations go into your choice
4 - what are some brief thoughts about donald & hillary
5 - if hillary is indicted will the justice dept. seek to prosecute her
Jesus actually told us who to vote for and id venture to say most of you know the answer. It is found at Matthew 6:9

Matthew 6:9 is about the Lord's prayer, so we are to pray for the president, God would have us to pray for and be put into office; but it is up to we, who call ourselves Christians, to pray for God's Holy Spirit's guidance and seek His advice for the truth of God to be with us in voting for a nation's leader and leaders in the Gov't offices! Not voting or voting for anyone just because they're black, white, man, woman or for any other reason than to vote for the best that God's plan has for our nation is not getting our nation's best leader or leaders!

If we are aware of what has happened in the elections for the last several years with evil ppl voted in and then do their own thing for satan, who is the father of lies and causes his followers to steal, kill and destroy all that is good of God, for good morals, godly justice and what is the best for our nation is not in them! When you hear these leaders lie over and over again, but too many still vote for them and they get into office by hook or crook then our nation is in peril and will go as the way of all sinful nations under wicked and dictator leadership...being those who don't believe in the US Constitution and the laws already set up to live by, but change them to the way they want us to live, while they live the way they want and don't obey or live by them, because of executive orders.....written by an evil leader's pen, a way of destroying our nation with immorality, unjust laws, as murdering spirits and many other spirits sent by the demon, satan, to harm and destroy our nation and those who live by God's Holy Word and for Jesus!

We need a strong and brave soul to be elected president, although they may not be fully for God or moral, to repeal what the demon-possessed BO, Hillary, the Establishment Politicians have done for way too many years and if Hillary and those who are greedy and power hungry stay in office or are elected again, well than our nation is doomed and probably most likely that could be what God's plan is because of the evil and ungodly, blinded and deaf ppl who haven't or won't wake up to what is going on and so they blindly vote the same way over and over again, so they can have the freebies and feed off the gov't trough, instead of thinking and doing what is best for the USA as a whole!

We have a choice to vote against evil and for someone who loves our nation and will, hopefully, make a change for the better but will have a lot of resistance by the incumbents and the terrorist Muslims, who are already seated in Gov't offices by Obama and all the illegals who don't love our nation but want the goodies only which the hardworking taxpayers' paid and are paying for, while too many of them and our Veterans don't get raises or the Medical care they need!

So, pray for God's guidance and seek Him with your whole heart, mind, soul and strength in how to vote and for whom to vote when the opportunity arises! Let us not set on our Laurels and allow others to vote for us, who have not godly wisdom or God's Holy Spirit's guidance! Prayers work wonders, so Pray, Pray and Pray some more for our nation, the USA and its American Citizens, to win over satan and his demonic possessed ppl! Amen! :angel: Ma

What was just given to you is the lords prayer. It also says let your (meaning God's Kingdom) to come. Daniel 2:44 states that God will set up a Kingdom that will crush and put an end to all these other kingdoms. These human rulers do NOT have Gods support. So in effect wouldnt praying for these human rulers be tantamount to treason? Arent Christians supposed to be advertising Gods Kingdom and what it will do for mankind? Matthew 28:19-20 Jesus disciples are given clear direction on what to do. Heres something interesting you may want to consider. During Jesus temptation in the wilderness the Devil showed Jesus all the kingdoms of the world and offered them to Jesus. The devil even admitted that they were his. Jesus never denied it. Now look at 1 John 5:19. It clearly states the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. That means all these governments including the one we are subject to at this time belongs to Satan. Yes we must obey the laws they create and pay taxes. But as far as praying for somethig satan owns....yeah right

You guys ever thought about ear tickling preaching hows its played a part in the mess this countrys in? Light on sin and morals and anything goes well if thats not the mind set of the nation and alot of christians I know think this way. why?

calabash digger said:
You guys ever thought about ear tickling preaching hows its played a part in the mess this countrys in? Light on sin and morals and anything goes well if thats not the mind set of the nation and alot of christians I know think this way. why?
Think about these mega churches with thousands attending the services, and many are still begging for money on tb

Much false preaching going on these days. Those that preach falsely will be held accountable. It's too bad that those listening are believing what they here and think it's the truth! :thumbdown::sadwalk:

irnwkr.....Seems as if you and others like you are what is wrong with our nation.....Sure God's Kingdom will come when it is time for Jesus to return and catch His faithful saints away and He sets up His Kingdom on Earth, the new Jerusalem City! In the mean time, we should just set on our behinds and allow satan to destroy and finish destroying our nation? I don't think so, because we do not know when Jesus will return and just because satan is the god of this world, right now, doesn't mean we don't pray, serve the Lord in whatever capacity we need to do to save souls that will then change the world, this nation and the leaders of our Gov't.!

Jesus is returning again, there is no doubt, but in the meantime....we are to let our nation and the whole world turn into satan's slimy pit of corrupted sewage? Not me and not if I can help by praying for God's intervening and helping His people to elect the pres and leaders that are more moral and their conscience is in doing His will instead of satan's and that of the evil flesh of selfish ppl put into office by ignorant and foolish ppl who do not understand our Constitution and the 2nd Amendment and etc., but only have ears to hear what their selfish flesh wants to hear and have by whatever means that satisfies their fleshly desires and to feel good about sinning against God Jehovah without any repentance or sorrow for what they do.......so unashamed they go blindly down the path of destruction and into the Lake of Fire on God's Judgement Day!

I want our nation to try and be great again, whether it will be or not depends on we Christians, Conservatives and Jehovah God in the name of Jesus; I want God to bless our nation again and bring it back to what George Washington and our forefathers fought for in the Revolutionary War against England, so they could worship Jesus, the way they wanted and not by the dictation of the Church of England! It has been almost 300 years since we became a nation and in that time, sin and greediness for power and money have crept in because people lost vision of what our nation was and should be! Plush jobs with big salaries and benefits while not living under the same laws that We the People have to live under, has made us slaves to them as well as those who are poor and/or getting freebies for the votes of the parties...mostly Democratic but the Republican party has its own Establishment Politicians who don't want change nor to disturb what they have, while most of them should be in prison for what they've done and do that has brought our nation down so far into almost a third world nation! Money, power and greed Corrupt and our Gov't is corrupted to the very core! Who can help us? Only God hearing and answering the prayers of His faithful saints crying out to Him, to hear our cries and heal our land! May God hear our prayers and Bless America again! Amen! :angel: Ma

As far as the Mega Churches.....they will have to answer to God for what they do with the monies they collect through their TV and outreach ministries! TBN has established churches all over the world through its TV stations which wasn't cheap to build and isn't cheap to continue televising all over the world! When we give to any minister or ministry, we trust God for them to use the money the way they should, but if they don't than they are guilty of lying and deception! Yes, we are to be wise as serpents and gentle as doves in spreading God's Word or in helping to spread it through our donations and all those who do donate! Do they use it for their own selfishness, I am sure they do but the gospel of Jesus wouldn't be going out over the world the way it has and is doing, if it were not for TBN and the larger churches, who send out missionaries, to witness to lost sinners, than the world would be worse off than it is! Although many churches aren't preaching against sins and immorality like they should and once did, doesn't mean that God isn't reaching lost souls to be His saints and servants! I would be careful in what I would say about anyone, even those who aren't preaching what is right, for they've been called and if they don't preach and teach as God would have them to do in Jesus' name, then He will turn them over to satan with reprobate minds when it is time to fulfill His purpose and plans for our nation and the whole world! God is real, He still lives and He is control, although He has allowed satan to be the god of this world to tempt and try the saints and help them to draw nearer to Him with their Spirits moved for serving Him better, for He came and died for all sinners, and we all are, until we come to the knowledge that we are sinners in need of a Savior and that is when we cry out to God by the moving of His Holy Spirit or we refuse and deny Him by unbelief in His Holy Spirit (Ghost) which will not be forgiven in this world or the next!

I haven't given money to only the local churches and the ones I attended, personally, for I didn't have the money to do so to the big churches, but did order some of their tapes so in that way I did give to them, instead I gave to the church where I was saved and the money was used to repair the church and put new carpeting in and etc. which I know to be a fact! I also have given money to those who fight against what BO and Hillary are doing and I don't regret it! We must help fight against crime and the corruption in the Gov't and in our courts that have become unjust because of BO and demons! Murdering, raping and lying spirits are prevalent in the land and these are what we fight against in the ones who serve evil and greed!

By studying the Word of God, we shall know who are the good servants of our Lord and who are the evil, greedy ones; so we can give to the ones who do the best in what we believe and who are doing good for the better of our nation! If there are those who are being duped and have their money taken away by false prophets and etc. than it is their fault and we can warn them if we know them personally, but if not, then they will answer to what they do in supporting the evil in the churches!
We won't be found guilty for their sins but only the sins we willfully commit when we know we are not to do them and shame our Savior, Christ Jesus! Therefore, learn who the candidates are, study what they do and have done and vote accordingly to what God has given you to know whom to vote for and whom to financially help! Amen! :angel: Ma

I guess some one should have told the biblical writers to be careful about what they say about crooked false teachers.Jud 1:11 Woe to them! For they walked in the way of Cain and abandoned themselves for the sake of gain to Balaam's error and perished in Korah's rebellion.
Jud 1:12 These are hidden reefs at your love feasts, as they feast with you without fear, shepherds feeding themselves; waterless clouds, swept along by winds; fruitless trees in late autumn, twice dead, uprooted;
Jud 1:13 wild waves of the sea, casting up the foam of their own shame; wandering stars, for whom the gloom of utter darkness has been reserved forever.
Jud 1:14 It was also about these that Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of his holy ones,
Jud 1:15 to execute judgment on all and to convict all the ungodly of all their deeds of ungodliness that they have committed in such an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things that ungodly sinners have spoken against him."
Jud 1:16 These are grumblers, malcontents, following their own sinful desires; they are loud-mouthed boasters, showing favoritism to gain advantage.
Jud 1:17 But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jud 1:18 They said to you, "In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions."
Jud 1:19 It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit.
Jud 1:20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit,
Jud 1:21 keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life.
Jud 1:22 And have mercy on those who doubt;
Jud 1:23 save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment stained by the flesh.
2Pe 2:12 But these, like irrational animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed, blaspheming about matters of which they are ignorant, will also be destroyed in their destruction,
2Pe 2:13 suffering wrong as the wage for their wrongdoing. They count it pleasure to revel in the daytime. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their deceptions, while they feast with you.
2Pe 2:14 They have eyes full of adultery, insatiable for sin. They entice unsteady souls. They have hearts trained in greed. Accursed children!
2Pe 2:15 Forsaking the right way, they have gone astray. They have followed the way of Balaam, the son of Beor, who loved gain from wrongdoing,
2Pe 2:16 but was rebuked for his own transgression; a speechless donkey spoke with human voice and restrained the prophet's madness.
2Pe 2:17 These are waterless springs and mists driven by a storm. For them the gloom of utter darkness has been reserved.
2Pe 2:18 For, speaking loud boasts of folly, they entice by sensual passions of the flesh those who are barely escaping from those who live in error.
Should some one should have told these guys to be careful? there is a such thing as false teachers and they are not called by God they may even preach some truth and then use it for gain. TBN is a joke and they are crooks and any preacher whos on there well hes subject to examination! Birds of a feather flock together ,false teachers of Pauls day could out speak him and many think because a guy is a good oratator he must be called of God simply just not true hitler was a great speaker thats how he lead his people astray.NOTICE Jude said those people cause divisions not the ones who stand up for truth Amo 3:3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Why are you so bitter against TBN, Perry Stone, John Hagee and on and on and on? The ppl who listen and follow them will be responsible for what they believe what these church leaders are preaching and teaching! They teach against sin but also teach how the power of God works when a person has faith enough to believe...I know that I can be healed completely, by having faith in God that He does heal and will but it is not strong enough in me but I do have faith for Him to meet my needs financially and He has never failed in this area of my life! Do I believe in being wealthy and rich for myself, NO, because He knows that I would not use it for the spreading of His Word to the nations like these larger churches do and I wouldn't lean on and trust in Jesus to meet my financial needs, but those who lean on and trust in Jesus for total Spiritual and Physical Healing have complete faith in HIs doing so, just like Abraham did when he was to take Isaac to the mountain and slay him, but in his fully trusting God, he told the men with him to wait and they would be back....believing that either God would raise Isaac from the dead or whatever, for they both would go back down the mountain, but instead, as God saw how strong Abraham's faith and would do what he asked of him, he had a ram caught in the bushes to be sacrificed in Isaac's place!

How many of us have that strong of a faith, that if God called us to sacrifice a loved one for Him, would we do it? I know my faith isn't that strong but, those who have the faith to do what He calls them to do. He will provide what they need for the fulfilling of His plans! If a few souls are saved by Paul Krauch's serving Him, by having put TV and radio stations all over the world then it was a good thing but if they have gone overboard in their preaching prosperity faith that would fill the pockets of those who would have faith enough to do and/or send money which fills the pockets of those who have these churches...it is up to each one to do and believe what the Word says by studying the Word and not just go wildly following anyone but Jesus! There is much teaching in the Book of Acts and etc that many don't understand nor believe, but doesn't make it not true! Every Scripture (Word of God) is true and if we want knowledge and Wisdom of His Word, we are to ask and seek, for He says, Ask and ye shall receive; seek and ye shall find! Studying diligently the Bible as God's Holy Spirit leads us into all truth is how we become an approved workman of God!

I spread God's Word by the poems I type, by the leading of His Holy Spirit and if I get off in the flesh, than it is me and not Him and those who have godly wisdom will judge them as so, for none of us is perfect in the flesh, but are made perfect in Jesus' perfectness by the purifying of His Spirit and the washing our sins away by His shed blood! Yes, many attend churches where there is no sin taught and they can do anything they want and think they will still have eternal life and will go to heaven; but it is a lie by satan and their itching ears are pleased with what they want to hear and their toes aren't stepped on which hurts when their conscience is pierced! But you see they have a choice to attend or go to where they will hear the true word of God, so as they each choose where they go or what they want to hear....is their responsibility and not mine nor yours! We can only speak and write the truth of God, but it is up to them to hear and receive by yielding and submitting in full to the Spiritual call of God......if we don't tell them the truth than their blood will be upon us but when we do and they still mock God and us and won't listen, then we've done all we can and leave them to God!

I pray that I could and would have the deep faith of being completely heal by Jesus Christ, the Great Physician but, alas, I don't have it but I know my Savior and Lord Jesus, who performs miracles will heal me anyway whether on this Earth or in eternal life! I love Jesus and He is the One Who calls the Preachers, Ministers and church leaders into serving Him and if they listen to satan, the god of this world, then it will be their doom for God doesn't force any of us to do anything against our will and by choosing Him and living in His Holiness we shall have eternal life and be blessed in HIs blessings forever more! Amen! :angel: Ma

QUOTE Why are you so bitter against TBN, Perry Stone, John Hagee and on and on and on?) Well lets see where to start first off they have turned our fathers house into a den of robbers and thieves,they peddle Gods word for money,thay seduce unstable souls ,and they take advantage of the elderly. Jane Crouch told a lady who had no grocery money to take what little money she had and send it to her and she would be blessed .I guess Jan needed money for more hair color or make up or something. I mean have we become so spiritually blind that we cannot see through this type of deception? Everyone always wants to use the great commision as a justification for these guys. People were doing missionary work way before these crooks came around t.v is not the only way to spread the gospel.If you relly want to get technical about it Paul said the gospel was bearing fruit in the WHOLE WORLD in his day. Col 1:4 since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love that you have for all the saints,
Col 1:5 because of the hope laid up for you in heaven. Of this you have heard before in the word of the truth, the gospel,
Col 1:6 which has come to you, as indeed in the whole world it is bearing fruit and increasing—as it also does among you, since the day you heard it and understood the grace of God in truth,
We dont have to have a bunch of crooks to take the gospel to the world. All these people who claim they are lead by the Holy Spirit and give no scriptual proof to back up their belief on a topic well that makes me wonder. When Im dealing with a issue the Spirit brings a biblical text in mind to show me If im right or wrong. I think people get very confused sometimes and think its GODS Spirit speaking to them. Joh 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
How do I know what Jesus said well its in the bible and thats how the spirit speaks in my life BY BRINGING THE TEXT INTO MY MIND.SOME have been given more spiritual discernment than others and we must use it to protect our brothers and sisters againest false brothers.

Didnt Jesus say at John 17:14, 16 somethong to the effect of being no part of the world? So where are you getting it in your head that we should pray for world leaders? Have you not read 1 John 5:19? It states the whole (meaning entire) world is lying in the power of the wicked one. (Meaning Satan) So would you be in effect praying for something Satan has control of? Daniel 2:44 says God will set up a Kingdom that will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms and it itself will stand to time indefinite. So soon all these crooked governments will be destroyed by Gods Kingdom. So om not going to pray for something that will be done away with