Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PERRY STONE--RAPTURE

Good to hear all of the opinions on understanding the Word of God and which parts of the Bible each prefers to study and be interested in! The Lord calls and leads us into what He wants us to do to serve Him! Perry prefers prophecy and that is what I am interested in even before I started listening to Him and others! All these posts are doing, as far as I can tell, is causing confusion among the brethren and the new Christians who are still drinking the milk of the word are probably giving up already! Those who are eating the meat of the word are more advanced in their studies with guidance of God's Holy Spirit, but are still growing! Those, who are servants of God and have been called by Him to be, have studied to show themselves approved of God but are still learning by seeking, searching and asking of God! All men are human and do err, so we have to be knowledgeable of the Word as far as we have come. Even the preachers have a mentor and a preacher or preachers they go to for gaining farther knowledge of those who have been in the ministry much longer than themselves!

I like Perry and will listen to him farther until I learn that he is teaching falsely, which I haven't done as yet, because I haven't listened to all his sermons, of which there are many....does this make me not a Child of God? When I started out I liked to listen to Joyce Meyer even before she was truly saved, because I identified with her in the way she was and then as I grew more wisely in the Word, I stopped but only listen occasionally although she is a true Christian and a Child of God as of today! Yes, she did and many others preached on faith healing and prosperity teachings which takes a lot of faith on each individual to have the true faith in God in the name of Jesus, to be healed and be helped unto the point that what they need financially is met! Do I have the faith that I will be healed, I know that God can heal me; but my faith is not the strongest in that area for myself, but have prayed for others while God showed me where they hurt and what the problem was. My faith is in God meeting my needs, financially, and I believe He will and know that He has, but I also must take heed that I must also have wisdom in this area and not waste my money on foolishness and greediness! God has met my needs many times, through prayer by the help of others who have heard God's call for them to help me and others, too! My sister has the faith to be healed and she has been healed along with others for whom she has prayed for but not in her finances.

My brother listened to Ken Copeland and grew with him for a while, but then advanced to other preachers as he grew in knowledge and the meaning of Bible Scriptures for himself but I never did like Kenneth Copeland and knew he is not what he pretends to be, but God knows His heart and He will do the judging when the time comes, for Ken does preach against sinfulness but loves what money can buy whether he uses it in his ministry or not! We all grow in Wisdom and Knowledge by studying the Word and seeking understanding by the guidance of God's Holy Spirit! I have the Thompson Chain, KJV version of the Bible and really like it, as I have studied and followed the chain through the scriptures which has helped me tremendously! I haven't told anyone to watch or follow Perry's preaching and teachings, but that I like him and I thanked Bill for the Video that he posted on here, that has started this whole can of worms...just like posting about Trump, Hillary and Obama on face book opens a can of worms and brings out the devil in full attack on those who don't believe the way the other person does about this politician or another politician! Well, the Bible says not to judge, lest thou be judged, but we can know them by the fruits they bear, even if we can't judge their hearts for only God can truly do this, for He sees and knows all things!

Murdering spirits, greedy ones and many others are loose upon our nation and it doesn't look good for the USA to survive, but God is the Almighty God in Whom nothing is impossible to do, so I pray, lean on and trust in Jesus, that we will have the right pres candidate elected to help America to be strong again, but if not, than it is not God's plan and His will shall be done, unless there are enough Christians speaking up for Jesus and His goodness to get the pres to change the evil ways that we have been and are being done by BO, Hillary and Establishment Politicians....who love their plush jobs and the power it gives them to dictate to the rest of us what we can do, when and how but aren't living by the same laws that they say we must live by whether they are of God or of man! If Hillary gets in it will be an awful jolt to even those who like and vote for her for the money given them because she is satan personified even more than BO and all Hell will break loose more so than it has already! Therefore, I am voting for Trump and, hopefully, he will prove himself to be and do what he says he will for our nation, for he, too, loves America! Right now we don't need a fully believing Christian in the WH, we just need a strong, brave moral one, and although Trump may not be there as yet, I believe God is still working on Him, just like each of us, as none of us has reached the perfection of Jesus while alive, but when we are caught up to be with Him in the air, as His prepared and Holy Bride keeping our lamps lit and filled with oil (the Holy Spirit) we shall be in perfect incorruptible bodies just like Him and we will never die again!

Sorry Bill, for even starting this but I do thank you for posting the video and helping me to go to U-Tube to view and/or listen to lots more of His tapes! Until I hear more of his sermons and then if I catch him in a big error of God's Word, that is when I will stop listening and find another preacher who is, hopefully, preaching the Word of God and worshipping Jesus in Spirit and in Truth! When I was talking about water baptism and God's Holy Spirit, I was referring to John 3:5..Jesus said to Nicodemus, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.....John 1:26....John answered them, the Pharisees, saying I baptize with water: but there stands one among you, whom ye know not; 33...And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizes with the Holy Ghost! And He gives us the power to endure and overcome all things....even the temptations of satan by making a way for His own to escape but we must take it and not commit sin, willingly! Sorry that I got mixed up about the two baptisms but only God's Holy Spirit's baptism saves us from all our sins. Water baptism is letting sinners see that we are not ashamed to be saved in Jesus and to speak His name! Shows our commitment to Jesus to serve and walk with Him, faithfully!

As far as writing everything Jesus had done, John 21:25.....And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. What Jesus has done in my life in many miraculous ways and in Bills, through God's Holy Spirit, is difficult to reveal them all and most would not believe anyway, unless they had been given miracles, too, and knew they were and are from God Jehovah! We have an Awesome God and I don't think everyone can know all that has been written in the Bible...even when studying forever and ever in all the days and nights of our lives! We look as through a glass darkly, but someday after caught up into the air with Him, we will know Him as He knows us! Amen! Bye! I am done and if you believe I am not born again in Christ Jesus and serve Him as best as I know how to do, than there is no more that I can say or do!

God will Judge His prophets and etc., NOT I....!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless all my CMD Forum family and since I cannot MD any longer, I will just post a few of my photos that I've posted before on the photos of my Misc. Finds! I lost all my pics when I went back to Factory setting on my Lap Top, but the ones I have are still in the camera, so I can show them....my cousin has the rest of them when her daughter loaded them onto a USB before I moved from St. Louis to Cuba, MO and until I can get copies back from her, I don't even have them for myself! :angel: Ma Betty

Ma Betty no ones saying that you not saved I can tell by the way you write that you love the Lord. You have to remember that the LORD calls his servants to defend the faith and we are all different parts of the body. ALOT of brothers and sisters assume because these guys have large followings they must be teaching the truth and in alot of places they do but its that one percent of poison they peddle that will kill you. To my brother above you are correct about the tongues issue, Go look at 1COR 12 :29-31 And notice the one that says do all speak in tongues. IN the greek text it answers the question and it says no I wonder why no one will translate it correctly into the english and they teach this in a first year greek class. I will tell you why it would cut down on sales on that translation. As far as this hurting a new believer I hope it shows them the importance of studying and not just eating everything someone gives them, a new believer needs to get in the word for himself and if he gets a study bible at least buy one that gives the different viewpoints of a debatable text. Ive got dictionarys where words meanings have been changed to suit the peoples theology who wrote it. My advice is study the text foremost and only use tools and know that the tools dont override the text hence the notes in the study bible. Im with you above about this tongues teaching promoting a higher class of Christian or more spiritual elite Christian whos got a better connection with God and has some kind of special power or something .I know some Christians who speak in tongues and they are the most worldly unholy people ive ever met and this business about not judging people where does this come from you have to make judgements about people everyone on here does it everyday , you see someone who looks dangerous you just judged them,Paul penned in 1 COR 5:13 purge the evil man from among you ! and you have to judge the brother to know hes a evil person. Thats alot of whats wrong in the body of Christ today no one will stand up and call blackblack and whitewhite they are taught to not make a judgement about whats good or bad. I know what my Lord said about judging others and it has to do with being a hypocrite and not judging someone when their doing wrong. the measure you use will be measured back to you so I better be prepared to recieve what I give.I always here about a person doing evil all the time and someone says you dont know whats in their heart okay maybe I dont but listen to this text ( 1JN 3:7-10 LITTLE CHILDREN LET NO DECEIVE YOU WHOEVER PRACTICES RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS 8 WHOEVER MAKES A PRACTICE OF SINNING IS OF THE DEVIL,FOR THE DEVIL HAS BEEN SINNING FROM THE BEGINNING THE REASON THE SON OF GOD APPEARED WAS TO DESTORY THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL.9 NO ONE BORN OF GOD MAKES A PRACTICE OF SINNING FOR GODS SEED ABIDES IN HIM AND HE CAN NOT KEEP ON SINNING BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN BORN OF GOD,10 (NOTICE THIS VERSE) BY THIS IT IS EVIDENT WHO THE CHILDREN OF GOD ARE AND WHO ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE DEVIL WHOEVER DOES NOT PRACTICE RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT OF GOD NOR IS THE ONE WHO DOES NOT LOVE HIS BROTHER. I will take my chances with the bible you can know a child of God and a child of satan by what they do. You should see the modern preachers trying to water down this text IF you are a born again christian and your life is full of sin you might want to check your salvation according to these text you can preach all the spiritual gifts you want but if your not living a righteous life your in trouble and I didnt say that the text did! IT WOULD DO WELL FOR ALL OF US TO TAKE THIS TEXT TO HEART AND NOT LISTEN TO THE PREACHERS WHO TRY TO EXPLAIN IT AWAY.

SOMEONE please answer my question where did the modern day rapture teaching start? You have got a computer it will take you 3 mins to find out someone please answer the question. Did a young girl named Margaret Mcdonald have a vision of a partial rapture in the 1800s and then John Nelson darby make it popular and CI Scoffeild brought it to america ? There have been over 700 views to this post and not one has answered the question ,WHY? takes 5 seconds to google WHERE DID THE MODERN DAY RAPTURE TEACHING START.

Hi,
even though never a fan of “rapture theology” I read www.askelm.com/essentials/ess025.htm & found it to be quite interesting. I have always been of one mind concerning the second coming of Christ - that all that will make a difference to & for me is in how I have been & am now living for the Lord. What was of even greater importance (to me) is that this appears to be the “birth” of modern Pentecostalism - not azuza street.
One of my contentions about pentecostalism is its recent birth. How could something that would be of such great importance to a christians life be missed for 1900 years? Was God contented with deficient christians during all of these prior years?
I get giddy speculating on where & what the church would be today if saints such as Clement of Rome, Polycarp, Ignatius, Justin Martyr, Irenaeus, Clement of Alexandria, Tertullian, Augustine, Athanasius, Gregory of Nyssa, Jerome, Cyril of Jerusalem, Basil, Hilary of Poitiers, John of Damascus, Erasmus, Luther, Melanchthon, Zwingli, Tyndale, Calvin, Owen, Knox, Wycliffe, Huss, Gill, Alleine, Baxter, Boston, Burroughs, Caryl, Doddridge, Edwards, Flavel, Foxe, Goodman, Goodwin, Guthrie, Matthew Henry, Leighton, Manton, Mather, Milton, Poole, Rutherford, Thomas Shepard, Sibbes, Watson, Watts & Winthrop (to name just a few) were endued with the “second baptism” But, alas, these stalwarts of the faith had only to make do with the empowerment of one baptism.
Like I said earlier - I stay away from peoples “revelations” & “higher understandings.” there is way too much in the simple truths of christianity to keep me more than busy.
Lastly, I ESPECIALLY stay clear of “revelations” & “higher understandings” that are delivered through a female!

I always thought it started on azua st but my wife was reading last night and said some were saying thats where it started with Darby . I have read that John Wesleys congregations were having these experiences too so I dont know. I was thinking about Paul and how he warned the flock new believer and all with his letters about the false teachers of his day. Has anyone ever seen Stone ,Hagee, Van Impe, Olstein, or for that matter any of these popular preachers exposing by name these false teachers like Paul did to protect the flock from them. Everyone claims to be a bible believing church but they dont do like it was done in the bible in this politically correct world we live in. We are now suppose to tolerate false teachers and let them spread their posion to people without saying a word thats so far from the biblical way its not even funny and when you do say something people claim the devil is in you I guess they need to go look at what Paul was doing with false teachers of his day . People say TBN is a money racket and they know that and when they see their favorite preacher on there some how its ok they cant put two and two together that this guy is the money racket business too ! These guys up there raising money for those crooks and taking little old ladies social security checks and telling them that they are robbing God if they dont send them their money. I guess people have forgot about this text. EPH 5:11 TAKE NO PART IN THE UNFRUITFUL WORKS OF DARKNESS,BUT INSTEAD EXPOSE THEM! Wake up my brothers and sisters. Nice list you put up there dont know how we got this far since they knew nothing of the second baptism doctrine.

as for wesley yes, there were ecstatic happenings. But, these happened after his sound preaching on mans sinfulness & repentance from the congregants.
http://www.churchleadership.com/leadingideas/leaddocs/2016/160330_article.html
5. As Wesley began outdoor preaching in various sites around England, he soon noticed a troubling pattern. Without intentional support and encouragement, people who had moving, even ecstatic experiences of God while he was preaching would soon fall away from their newly awakened state. To provide responsible spiritual care, Wesley would only preach in venues where spiritually awakened people could be placed in small groups or “classes.” His goal was not to see people have a single encounter with God but to have them experience real, lasting life change through faith in Christ. Such transformation of heart and life happens best when people do life together with a handful of others who become a spiritual family.
As for Stone, Hagee, Van Impe, Olstein - you can have them all as I have nothing good to say of any of them. If they were to cast stones they might as well start with themselves.

Ive got a commentary by Adam Clarke who was a convert of Wesleys and ive read alot of his work he believed in holiness and preached dead againest the antinomians of his day best commentary I have as far as commentarys go and I have quite a few some are just fit for the fire pit. You do know that we are the bad guys to our brothers and sisters because we spoke out againest these people.If people would spend more time reading the text instead of listening to these guys they would see through them in a new york minute. The jehovah witnesses can only study the bible with their bible study aids which in fact keeps them away from the text which contradicts their beliefs and when you show them a text like that they have never even seen it and they my have been claiming to have been studying the bible for 30 yrs and modern day teachers do the same thing keep the flock away from those type of scriptures, this is why personal bible study is so important.. IMO one the worst things to happen to the bible is when they put the chapter breaks in and verse numbers because now someone can go in and lift a text from its context and put it out there by itself and twist it nine ways to sunday. The bible was not written that way and its unnatural to read it they way mainly because it wasnt written that way and when you isolate text sometimes you dont get the true meaning of what the author was trying to get across. Me and my wife were talking about this post and took us back to a place a few years back when we were studying so hard and comparing the stuff being preached today to the biblical text and it was so amazing that most of it was just opposite of the scripture and no one seems to catch it except a few people and then when they quote the bible to their fellow brothers and sisters they are the devil or heretic. Alot of people like prophesy I wish they would study the text were Paul penned a time is coming when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Doctrines do overide the text today and alot of people can quote their doctrine but they cant give you the scriptural basis for that doctrine though and thats were it becomes dangerous because my grandfather believed it so it must be correct and always I think did grandfather question it or did he just believe because someone in a so called higher position told it to him. We should be berenes like in the book of acts and research the text when someone tells us something and not just read the isolated text but the context in which it was written. Adam Clarke penned this on the last page of his commentary and its still true today ( SOME MEN,IT IS TRUE CANNOT REASON;AND THEREFORE THEY DECLAIM AGAINST REASON ,AND PROSCRIBE IT IN THE EXAMINATION OF RELIGIOUS TRUTH.WERE ALL THE NATION OF THIS MIND, MOTHER CHURCH MIGHT SOON REASSUME HER AsCENDENCY,AND FEED US WITH LATIN MASSES AND A WAFER GOD. penned in 1817

He also penned this. Men may incorporate their doctrines in creeds or articles of faith, and sing them in hymns,and this may be all both useful and edifying if the doctrine be true;but in every question which involves the eternal interest of man ,the holy scripture must be appealed to,in union with reason, their great commentator.He who forms his creed or confessions of faith without these,may believe anything or nothing ,as the cunning of others,or his own caprices may dictate. Human creeds and confession have often been put in the place of the bible, to the disgrace both of revelation and reason.Let those go away,let these be retained whatever be the consequence. AND later own he penned The more knowledge increases ,the more we shall see that reason and learning , sanctified by piety towards God, are the best interpreters of the sacred oracles. This man is one of the wisest men Ive ever read and you know what I dont think his commentary is even in print anymore. It wouldnt sell because it would contradict alot of todays creeds and doctrines and the publishers are in the business of making money.

yes, adam clarke was a sound expositor - I have read him
I do care, somewhat, but not too much, if I am considered a “bad” guy for what I write about what I understand to be truth. I am ultimately accountable to God only. Yet, I try to not be strident, harsh or overbearing in what I propose. I do not apologize for when I am direct & challenging. I welcome a rigorous, honest exchange of understandings as iron sharpens iron.
And yes, absolutely NOTHING is more vital than to be a berean in your understanding - as this is what scripture highly commends - careful examination of the scripture to make sure that what you are ascribing to is BIBLICAL TRUTH.
As for the verses & chapter breaks - they have a good purpose & are correctly placed the vast majority of the time. I find them very helpful.
Yes, isolating a text from it’s broader context is one of the easiest ways to be duped into falling for false teachings.
Actually, sound doctrine is invaluable - most have never studied doctrine or read classic authors from the fathers to the 21st century. There is a treasure of fantastic works that wait to be gleaned from.
Good quote by adam clarke
“If you preach the Gospel in all aspects except the issues that deal specifically with your time, you are not preaching the Gospel at all.” - Luther

I have the Ante Nicene writings and a concordance and a dictionary linked to them a great tools .

tools are only as good as the person who uses them. I have a quite capable library of printed books & an even more extensive library of pdf books. What will my academia avail me before God - nothing. I have spent time reading that would’ve been much more profitably spent in being with my wife & children. God will not call me to account for how big my library is but rather for how deeply I have loved my wife & how well I taught my children. So, yes, reading & studying is good but there are other things that are much better uses of one’s time. I have wasted much time reading that should’ve been spent in God’s primaries. Reading & studying (1Peter 3:15, 2 Tim 2:15) is good but loving those you are responsible to & worshiping God is infinitely better.
I always read with a red pencil to mark the passages that I find noteworthy. This way I can always go back to the book & easily find that which I found to be of the greatest importance & what insights the author had that I find to have the greatest relevance. i have always read for breadth rather than depth - this also has been a mistake. It would’ve profited me more to spend more time mulling over the insights I just highlighted.
You can hear two different people say veritably the same thing. One of them is full of knowledge while the other is full of the Spirit. One will tickle your ears while the other will pierce your heart. Choose wisely how you spend your time.

I used to study all the time as being self employed made time for this this was a season in my life that I had to go through . I studied 8 to 10 hours a day sometimes for quite a few years it was not wasted time the Lord was preparing me for what he called me to do. One thing to note is I was brought up by a bunch of Godless people and I had no Knowledege of Gods ways .I wouldnt trade those years I spent doing that for anything God had to reprogram me because I was a dope addict for 20 yrs and I all I knew was how to live for the devil .I quit school in the 9th grade and started my drug career , ive have been numerous times been in jail and countless rehabs stole from my family and a host of other things,. when I was at my bottom Jesus reached down from heaven and lifted me out that mud and mire. Do I study like that now no I live my life in a Godly way and try to help people when I can. IMO every Christian needs to go through a season like that maybe not to the depth I did as I took on learning koine greek too but at least getting the word in himself to where he can know the Lords ways and tell sound doctrine from false. I have brothers and sisters around me who have been christians all their lives and go to church every sunday and their lives look like mine did when I was addicted to drugs. You know what the comon denominator is in their lives they have no clue what the word teachs and how to live a Godly life and have been sitting in the church for 40 yrs. So yes I put much importance in bible study because thats how the spirit renews the mind if that were not the case then all believers should be renewed and living Godly lives . Paul penned find out what pleases the Lord how can you do this without personal study . As far as loving my wife and taking care of my children I had to study that way to LEARN HOW to do those things. I have a giant libary and you know what most the books I bought are not fit to read should have given that money to the poor but I do have tools that very helpful to use along side the text.You said in a post above that the second baptism is unscriprtual how do you know that ? The time you spent studying was not wasted even though you think it was. A man who knows the word cant be seduced by false teachers and his family is safe too if he teachs them.

wow - there have been quite a few hits on this message but only a few posters. It would be more interesting if some of you other people shared your views on the topics covered in this post or start a new vein of conversation. What are your concerns, aggravations, peeves, preferences, absolutes, grievances, questions, etc. What we can learn from each other or help each other with is good.
It is obvious that I am concerned about the “second baptism.” people primarily use acts 8:14-17 as the foundation of this doctrine. What is curious about this is that acts 8:26-40 record another baptism & filling of the Spirit with nadda a word about a “second baptism.”
As for acts 8 - Peter & John were sent to Samaria to investigate this claim of the samaritans receiving salvation. They (Peter & John) saw it to be God’s will & purpose for the samaritans to receive the gospel. Accordingly they continued preaching to the samaritans as they returned to jerusalem. my question is this - why was it that these 2 most eminent apostles were sent to samaria?
Acts 19: 6,7 says “When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied. There were about twelve men in all.” now my question is this - when you are “baptized in the Spirit” why do you not also prophesy?
Also, if the “second baptism” was so important - why do we find not a single mention of it in peter’s 2 epistles? Actually, 2 peter 1-11 is quite an interesting read as to what makes for TRUE spirituality.

If men of the past hadnt had these types of heated discussions we would still be taking mass , eating wafer gods, and obeying the pope .If your catholic sorry we can talk about that later in another post.

C.J.M - thanks for posting - “WOW-------ONE VIDEO AND OFF TO THE RACES WE GO ----VERY NICE POSTS GUYS”
steve in so la - I have no idea of what you mean by - “just a white square - what am I doing wrong?”
Again - thanks calabash digger
I never intend to “hijack” the original post but this is what has seemed to happen. If you look, I have been a member of this site for many years but never had a lot of post - just those on detecting finds mainly.
Why have I NEVER posted on a christian site before - because I mainly considered it futility. Most people believe what they believe & will never consider contravening positions. This is exceedingly sad.
Let me explain my experience with tongues. When I was first saved the going teaching was to develop your “spiritual prayer language.” This I did - & I could babble with the others. But, I never felt comfortable in my spirit? with this “prayer language.” after perhaps 6 months of doing this I stopped it as I was not bearing witness to it.
But, during this time did I prophesy in the church - yes, often, but not all the time. Were my prophetic words validated - yes, almost all of the time someone would come to me after the service & relate to me that what I prophesied was exactly what they needed to hear from God. Also, many of my prophetic words were an exact foretelling of what the pastor spoke in his exposition of scripture.
Why do I recount this - to tell you plainly that I believe that ALL of the spiritual gifts are present today to whom & through God would use them.
An interesting aside is this - my oldest son - who has the same musical ear as his mother was lying in his bed after a service (3-4 years old) & started to “speak in tongues,” mimicking one of the people in the service who had a more musical cadence to their tongues.
As for my wife - she has been moved in prayer & supplication to some few times when she has prayed & worshiped in tongues.
I do not contend against ANY of the workings of God through His Spirit as He sees fit. But, I also completely reject the modern pentecostal teachings about tongues as it is clearly NOT biblical.

CJ - When I click on your post the only thing that comes up is a white square, black line around it and a small circle with a line through it. What's up with this ? Thanks, steve

HI Steve, I don't know what the problem is and can't help you but I am sure Bill can, for he is the one who posts the Video or has anyway! Maybe if you typed in U-Tube in Google maybe you could get U-Tube and go from there for all the videos that is about Perry Stone and many others, even MD'ing Videos on U-Tube! I don't know, but you might try? Good luck and God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty

I noticed someone stated what the latin word for rapture was. Soooo what is the Greek word for rapture? Originally scriptures were written in Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic.