Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how many of you

Two Tracker IV units. One always has the 4" coil on it. I think everyone should have a TRIV. No matter what you have as a primary machine. It serves a purpose.

:cool: Just got a used Cabelas Adventure 5500 off Ebay. I tried it out yesterday and was surprised at the performance. It found stuff that I had gone over with 3 Tesoros. If you have this unit it is a slow recovery (beeps respond & recover slowly) ..so it has to be swung slower. Maybe that's why I found more stuff. The Tesoros are quick recovery units and I tend to go pretty fast with them. :detecting:

dgerst said:
Discovery 3300
Lone Star
Tracker IV
Looking at buying a Time Ranger. Anyone have an opinion on them?
My only non-BH machine is a Discovery Treasure Baron with 2.2 chip Cointrax module

I just bought a TR on Amazon $167 Oh what a great machine. I found a carpenters staple at 8in. in all metal mode.

Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 & Quick Silver. I was at a seeded Hunt on May 3, I arrived right at the start. there were approximately 30 participants (young to old) I took my 505 out of the car and I couldn't believe what had happened. I had left my machine on & the batteries were dead (no spares with me)!!!!!! Oh well, I registered anyway and laughingly told of my dead batteries one of the officials loaned me some batteries. . I was about 15 minutes behind in the start, resulting in 11 1963 Rosie's 2 half dollars. I got talking with another couple that were hunting together after the hunt. They had used a Whites MXT Pro that he has been using for 3 years and had only found 1 Rosie.

:twodetecting::usaa: I use my BH 505 and my Timeranger go BH:jump:

littlebigman said:
:twodetecting::usaa: I use my BH 505 and my Timeranger go BH:jump:
Welcome back after 5 years :)
Good to see another TR user.

one of my favorite easy to use detectors is my Bounty hunter discovery 3300 ...

Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300 ... great machine for the price.