Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how many of you

Lone Star with 8" and 10" coils.

I just got into metal detecting a few months ago, and as I learn the machine more and more, I rescan my own yard and find new stuff every time.
One of my first finds was a 1971 Kennedy 50c piece!
Ironically, the oldest coins I have found is a 1938 nickel, the first year of the Jeffersons and a 1946 dime, the first year of the Roosevelts.

I have been using a Time Ranger since the last week of April. Love it so far but so much yet to learn.

LANDSTAR for me!!! I also use an older Whites coinmaster and a Tesoro compadre. My LANDSTAR was my first and remains the favorite. When the old elbow starts to hurt, I switch to to Tesoro, (because it is so light). When I hit a questionable target, I swing the LANDSTAR to discriminate or pinpoint.

Pioneer 505

I mentioned in an earlier post that I have a Pioneer 505, along with it I have the 4, 8", & 11"DD coils. It rocks!!!

Tracker IV, Pioneer 505, (my best friend) and unraveling the mysteries of a fisher f70