Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Growing Concerns....Am I seeing the light?

Just the Gal I have been searching for......A low maintenance, dirt diggin, treasure hunting. rootin tootin, daughter-of-a gun! I kept it as clean as I could....How am I doing? E-mail me we need to talk!!! .........:inlove:

n/t

I work with guys that are getting the shaft from MASS.....I have heard it all......and I do feel for you bro.....So I take it it was her Idea for the divorce......Well if she is anything like my ex......she has seen the light and will never admit how good she had it......I guess the grass is NOT greener on the other side....Our kids are the sufferers....

Hey Rich, I'm in MA, but I got lucky - Wife came with two pre made kids!!! Got them at 4 and 6. I feel for you about the child support thing!! Know lots of friends that are in that situation. Your pay stub should just read, "Just Hand It Over!!!". HH

n/t

The Mine Lab will find more silver, I don't think deeper silver. Just my opinion. I've been detecting with the DFX for a long time now, and detected with alot of Mine Labers. I'll get one soon enough, but I've found alot of great coins with my DFX, including lots of seated dimes, 3 cent silver pieces, barber halfs, etc. Desmond Brooklyn NY

n/t

I agree 100% with everything you said...people have been waiting for Whites to make a move up...and after all the waiting...they do absolutely nothing! Paint the box and put a coil on that in the areas I normally hunt would not make sense...all they did was force the brand loyalists that buy the "new" dfx or mxt is to buy a smaller coil faster.

Tim,
A truthful advice from me...I would recommend you to use the SE...
SE has been working pretty well for me since I bought it last March 2007...

Compared DFX...SE is a much better machine...but it is up to you to decide though...