Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prayer Request

Prayers RM.
My #2 son has had inflamed bowls and stomach.
He was advised to try teaspoon of tumeric in a glass of warm water to knock down inflammation.
It's also a great cancer fighter.
Praying all goes well.
praying for your son

Didn’t find out stage/ type that’s going to be tomorrow, and to see what can be done to get nutrition into me as I’ve been getting near nothing. Still strong. Popped a half Reale out of a long dormant site couple days ago. Too worn thin to see a date but other Colonial coins found here ( KG II and NJ copper 1740-1788. Plus a few other things have been found. Still working full time as of now not planning to stop.

In hospital to get surgery for a pec tube for feeding myself - got stage 4 with metastases to spine and liver - starting aggressive chemo and radiation next week.
Praying daily here. Check your private message

Quite a painful surgery but going home tomorrow able to get nourishment now and ready for treatments to begin. Optimistic I’ll be feeling a whole lot better not long from starting them. Taking a few weeks off work ( giving treatment top priority)and looking forward to some metal detecting too. Thank you everyone for your prayers. relicmeister ( Bob)

Quite a painful surgery but going home tomorrow able to get nourishment now and ready for treatments to begin. Optimistic I’ll be feeling a whole lot better not long from starting them. Taking a few weeks off work ( giving treatment top priority)and looking forward to some metal detecting too. Thank you everyone for your prayers. relicmeister ( Bob)
I wish you well Bob.

Continued prayers relicmeister. Sending positivity and strength vibes your way!

Continued prayers brother.

Got home from Hosp. Today grateful for that. Tomorrow another big day radiation treatment #3 and start of chemo- a 4 hr. Appointment where I leave with a constantly infusing pump that’ll be removed Friday. 2nd radiation not horrible- the first after being stretched flat with arms up was so horribly painful post surgery, it made me liken it to horizontal crucifixion ( which of course it is not. I get through the discomfort by silently praying Hail Mary’s and The Lords Prayer alternately over and over. Receiving nutrition now but haven’t eaten so long it’s causing a lot of stomach/ intestinal pain. That should get better, as should the spinal pain after a few more radiation treatments which works by frazzling the pain receptors in the region. I can’t tell you how much the prayers mean to me. Thank you my bro’s. Bobmeister