Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Teknetics this year?

agreed! dave and crew ARE hard at work!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

That sounds potent !! LOL

Since learning what pulque is, I have come to learn that pulque is rapidly increasing in popularity on both sides of the border and is now considered as a HIP drink. I guess that makes our very own Mr Dave J a HIP person. :thumbup: HH jim tn (Believe, though, I'll stick with our Tennessee sipping stuff and not be hip:rofl:)

I've seen it eat through the metal lid on a mason jar. Burns for a long time too. A lot of people use it to make spirit varnish or as a solvent for shellac flakes. When drinking, a little goes a long way.

GREAT DAY IN THE MORNING!!!-------You guys better ALL stick with Folgers!!!-----BTW, I'm serious!
Justin E said:
I've seen it eat through the metal lid on a mason jar. Burns for a long time too. A lot of people use it to make spirit varnish or as a solvent for shellac flakes. When drinking, a little goes a long way.

I don't drink coffee. Makes me jittery. I prefer acai juice. A bit more natural and is a natural anti-inflammatory.

[size=x-large][/size]Hip, Hip, Hooray.................. Is all I can say ...:rofl:

Seriously though............ First Texas, DaveJ, and all the other Engineers do design some top of the line detectors.... I'm looking forward to their next "ground breaking" machine.

........................................................I'm betting we all will be very pleased ....................................

Exactly a pull tab, A ring, some other good item... It's not Ft's fault so many things are exactly the same reading LOL...........:rofl:

T2 with the CZ's depth, That would be really scary.

Whatever it is let it be waterproof (coil and control box). I certainly don't mind detecting in the rain. If not I want it anyway.

n/t

Elton said:
did you ever use a Fisher CZ3D? I use one & it's got a couple inches on my T2 se.

No .I have not Sir. Cz5....CZ6 , 6a, 7, 7a .....................