Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Teknetics this year?

whatever you are doing,keep doing it!
no "bitch" here!..just sayin'

(h.h.!)
j.t.

n/t

My Thesaurus wouldn't even give a definition for it. Had to look it up on the internet.....and it does sound bad. If you all are swilling that stuff, I guess it will be a while yet before we get to try something new from you all.:cheers: HH jim tn

Pulque is a really headsplitting liquor made the sap of the maguey cactus. So thats where Dave J. gets the inspiration. Takes some serious cajones to swill that stuff. I know!!

I've been wondering the same thing. I've heard rumors of a multi-freq detector coming from them. I know they're working on one, as is Garrett. It's just a matter of time before they do come out with something. I've been wondering if it will be sooner than later because of the price reduction on F75's and T2's. However, I've been told by Mike Scott that it was just a holiday promotion that has been carried on due to success. I can neither confirm or deny that. All I can say is, I look forward to see what will be coming out from both FT and Garrett. I'm certain they'll be coming out with something soon. It's just a matter of seeing which one is first.

I've played briefly with an F75 SE but haven't got whole of a T2 yet. I have to agree. It'll be hard to beat. Could you imagine if they come out with something similar to the E-TRAC, only a bit lighter and battery friendly based off the T2 model? Nothing could touch it!

People have been drinking pulque in Central Mexico for millennia, tapping the juice of the maguey, a cactus that is also the foundation of mezcal and tequila. The maguey juice is then fermented, resulting in a milky drink with about 5 percent alcohol and a distinctive, thick texture. Pulque also can be sweetened with a dizzying array of flavors, from pineapple and strawberry to pine nuts and celery.

The Aztecs used pulque in religious ceremonies and restricted its use to nobles.

You see, Elton and I have talked about sending Dave a bottle of that good Tennessee sipping stuff to see if that might help in his pushing for a prompt new detector release. Unfortunately, with the cost of delivery service today, all Elton and I could scrape together was enough cash for a miniature Jack. Just not sure if that size bottle would be enough for Dave, since he so readily swills that other stuff. :rofl: HH jim tn

Thought I would post it up.Save a lot of other people the trouble...:rofl:...... Obviously those Texans will drink anything ..:rofl:

believe that it's some kind of liquid "mind altering" drug!
nasty stuff! in any event! (hot damn!)

(h.h.!)
j.t.

mezcal! "sticky sweet" mex drink!
sip only! packs a "hell" of a wallop!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

agreed! if he's imbibing that "roach juice" better wait for '13 (lol!)
just sayin'!

(h.h.!)
j.t.