Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is with deep sorrow and sadness...........

[size=large]I feel very sad by hearing this. It seems that seeing and reading his posts so often that you actually feel like if you knew the guy in person. He was one a good guy, I'm sure he'll find a good spot up there to MD too. Please accept my condolences, We lost a great fellow!!! [/size]​

What a shock.
I was so sad to hear of the passing of our dear friend.
Awhitster will be sadly missed by all who came in contact with him.
He was a great guy and a superb detectorist.
Our sincere condolences to all his family and close friends.

My condolences, thoughts, and prayers are with you and your families. Steve was a wonderful part of this forum and our lives. His kindness, wit, and humor will be sorely missed. God has blessed us by letting us get to know him.

Ron

I am so sorry for your loss, My condolences goes out to Steves family and yours.

I am so sorry to hear that. Steve will be greatly missed. My prayers will go out to you and Steve's family.

David

To ALL of my BEST Friend, My Husband's Friends, in the world of swingin the coil to find the coin,
My Most sincere appreciation for the thoughts, prayers, and mostly the extremely kind words that you have for the Most Wonderful Man in my life, My Husband, Honey, or as you all know him...Awhitster or Stephen.
We are all still in a fog of shock it seems. I especially feel a bit lost!
Maybe after this week of legal "stuff" I may just get out and swing a coil for a while. Maybe Stephen will guide me to the "Big" one!
Again, THANK YOU ALL for giving me additional in-site to MY Special Husband and the Man and friend that he was to everyone. He Really Loved to get on the forum and chat with you, his Friends. He talked highly of you all!

Sincerest Thanks for confirming what I have always known about My Honey!
Da Wife,
Clarice
:cry: Tears of Sadness :sad:

It's been a while since I've been on here,but I'd like to send my condolences to John and his family.John gave out very good tips on how to clean coins.