Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is with deep sorrow and sadness...........

My condolence to you and your family for the passing of your brother.
He was one of the first ones to welcome me to the forum when I joined.
He was one person who said like it is and kept us all on our toes.
I'm sure he's keeping an eye on all of us at this time.

wow I am deeply sadened to hear this, Steve and I shared pm's quite often. He was a great guy and I really enjoyed his posts, his finds and his witty humour. I will pray for your family. May God bless you and your entire family.

I have only read a few of his posts,this is sad,my condolences to friends and famly.

Just wrote him on pm five days ago about different detector.He answer i am so sorry to hear that. I was one of the first people he ever talked to on this forum.We talk about how john saves his clad to buy gold coins.I am so sorry for the loss he will be greatly missed.He told me a long time ago his parents lived in Ohio.I will miss talking to him on the forum wish we could have met and went hunting together.

My condolences as well.

I've only been on here a short time, but I enjoyed his posts and he will be missed.

I'll think of him whenever I find a "dinky" since I just learned that term recently from one of his posts.

I recently lost my brother too, he was only 49. He passed on Mar 6th of this year. I hope you can get thru without too much pain and sadness, and keep a little file in your memory of the good times yall shared, that you can pull out from time to time and reflect on.. God bless you and Keep on Keeping on..

Going in such a fashion is such a real shock. Lost my one of my younger brothers suddenly a number of years back, so know how it can rock you.
I'll be thinking about you both.
I look forward to seeing you back on the forum when you are ready.
mick Evans.

i"m sad to hear Steve has passed away you have my sincerest condolences to family & friends he was a nice guy always prepared to help & give advice this forum will be a lesser place without him.
Ben

I am very sorry to here about Steve,i really enjoyed reading his posts,you and your family and Steve's family have my deepest condolences. Kevin

n/t

Sorry to hear that Rosco, I didn't know him but remember reading many of his posts!!! Always entertaining for sure!

I will miss him alot, always look forward to what he had to say, and advice
If the Famly needs something please contact us
Bob

I'm new to this community , but from the comments everybody posted he must of been one heck of a guy. I'm sorry for your loss and I send you my condolences.

I like others am shocked and saddened to hear the news of Steve passing, My encounter with him besides always
ejoying his posts and pics of what he found, was I also won one of his "JAR is full" contests and recieved a really neat JFK
from Steve M ,PD (Private Detectorist) - He was a gentleman and a class act. We have lost a good one and a advocate of the
hobby. My feelings truly go out to the whole family.

are with you and your family. I know you 2 were very close and had a great relationship by the posts you both have made in the past. Steve will be missed on here, always a quick wit about him.