Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I love nature and the north country

They sure are cute little buggers at that age. Was good to talk to you last night. Mike and I are headed of to find some gold (water's too high for arrow-heading). I'll be sure to post pics of the lakes unless Mikey takes a few today then he can get them on here right away. Cheers.

from Edgewood, from the park, would serve just as well.

I would sure love to be joining you at Revenstoke sp but am sure it would be just as much fun if a person was not freezing. That hot shower was like heaven after hours of you drenching me ON PURPOSE!! :D

I hope you can get a picture of one actually gliding across the yard to a tree. Say, last year a picture was posted of a deer that had part of it's hide scraped off...is that the same deer?

Royal, most squirrels will live their entire lives within a twenty acre area unless driven from the area by a dry spell, fire, or something similar. When you move to Roscommon on a permanent basis, do not be surprised if that little squirrel does not pay you a visit from time to time. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

rarely seen and I doubt that many that live up here have ever seen them unless they have gotten in their attic.

Cute little buggers though

n/t