Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Hanging Up My Hat"

makes you think you can now??? :lol: I can feel the "fishing" competition coming up soon!!! Can't wait! :starwars:

You have to realize that it might be harder on Scott than you though. Be sure to cut him some slack when he becomes a pain in the butt occasionally. He still has the stress of the job.

I was lucky becasue I backed into it. I was on sick leave for a few months with Shingles and then realized I was doing fine on sick pay and my retirement was more than sick pay! :D I just never went back and I will tell you one thing! I have never, ever, regretted it for even one minute! Not for a minute!

Your health and happiness is worth more than a fatter bank account for someone else to spend after you are dead. I just don't believe in that.

Have fun

Scott! Not so,....plus he chooses to stay there, when in reality we could hire an office manager, and pick and choose when we had to be there. He is a young thing tho. :lol: It already is better, he is adapting very well! Has been in a much better mood, and I certainly have been. I spent two hours on the phone from home with doctors and Medicare, difference was I was doing it in my pajamas! Gotta love it! :)

that the retiree has to remember that they are not doing it all alone. It effects everyone else too. Them for the better and more work for everyone else. Just something to be aware of

what a difference there is between us. I am glad to see him come home and he's glad to get home! :)

Neat story though... Glad you are doing what you want. Most people just talk and never do.

Hope the New Year is a great one... Guvner..