Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going WAAAAYYY off an a tangent here!! And lets hear from the other folks how you met your partner!!!

n/t

I think that's sorta the way it's sposed to work! Congrats on the 43 years!

Dave

n/t

This is under Lil Brother posting, but was written by his wife.

How can you know from the first meeting that this is the real thing? That this person is the one that you are destined to spend the rest of your life with? You just do. No other explanation is needed. I promise you, if Tom and I had met at any other time in our lives, we would not be together today. God truly had plans for the both of us, at His time, not ours. We were both in our 40

found the right person! Your story is wonderful, and a very unique one. Thanks for sharing it with us, both of you! ILYB, :)

awaken thee dear Carol, I hear in the distance stern drums
rolling from the thunder of destiny!

http://www.angelrays.com/penny/my/heart.html

far,far,away and away, way far

Santana, to you and Steadfast 'TOM'

oh, Carol, a genuine love story like this one never gets off track!

You and Alice are quite the pair with that " I am going to marry this guy" theme. :)

Thank you for the inspiration!!

calm seas, fair winds

M

Sometimes lifes path has some turns in it we don't expect, but with the proper guidance we can find the right one! May you both continue to be blessed!

Dave