Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DeepTech Innovation

Here is the thing with the Golden Mask 4WD and the Golden Mask 7 and the Vista X, you can take a piece of aluminum foil and set them up to disk out the foil then once you have the foil disced out so they are not seeing the foil and not giving a tone on the foil then take a dime, nickel, or quarter and wrap any of those coins in that piece of aluminum foil and those three detectors will then give a tone on the coin they will all three do the same thing with those coins setting under a pile of nails and the coins not seen, do not ask me how they can do that but they absolutely can do that, I have tried these test based on a video I seen that was put out by Paul Warren after I received my Vista X and I have done those same test with every beep and dig I currently own and with the Digital Cell phones on a stick detectors I own and ones I have borrowed and none of the digital's can even come close to performing on those test like the Analogs

I will find Paul's videos and link a few of them for you

Impressed me with the coin wrapped in foil

Fair enough, I just will stay out of this Deep Tech Section all together and post in the Beep and dig section only plus others any but this section

Fair enough, I just will stay out of this Deep Tech Section all together and post in the Beep and dig section only plus others any but this section
Oldkoot,
I’m not on this forum every day so I’m late to the party…..WOW ! We have been warned ! At least Chuck is getting a good laugh out of it …..I’ve always been told that the truth will set you free….This is America isn’t it ?….Oh wait a minute, Deeptech is not an American company….so I guess we can only say good things about Deeptech and do not make any comparisons or question the company…. I see how it works now….I’ll see you over at “beep and dig “ (am I allowed to say that ? )….

Anybody wants to buy a Deeptech Gold w/2 coils, or a Deeptech X with 2 coils, please let me know…. They are the best detectors in the world and work flawlessly…

Last edited:
You would think with today’s technology that they could see (xray) that there are no drugs in the coil… They’re just so use to tearing stuff up…Keep us posted and let us know how you make out….Sorry for your loss

I can’t understand the high rate of shipping cost…..I get things from China and Japan, and Korea for a lot less shipping cost….
Try shipping it back .sube

IMG_5317.gif

Oldkoot,
I’m not on this forum every day so I’m late to the party…..WOW ! We have been warned ! At least Chuck is getting a good laugh out of it …..I’ve always been told that the truth will set you free….This is America isn’t it ?….Oh wait a minute, Deeptech is not an American company….so I guess we can only say good things about Deeptech and do not make any comparisons or question the company…. I see how it works now….I’ll see you over at “beep and dig “ (am I allowed to say that ? )….

Anybody wants to buy a Deeptech Gold w/2 coils, or a Deeptech X with 2 coils, please let me know…. They are the best detectors in the world and work flawlessly…
Yeah, right!!----Sounds too good to be true Jim! ha ha (I'm "razzin" yah). :) ole Del