Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dear Minelab..PLEASE put a clock on the Equinox..PLEASE!

"A clock feature might be in it already??? There are loads of extra features that weren't 'Turned ON' in the pre-release 'Tester' units?

Many moons ago, midwinter, I was on site testing [ a detector ] and I tried to look at my watch to see the time ( always needed to get back to the office before 5pm so I couid e-mail off my test reports so Australia could read them and act accordingly overnite while I slept ) But I couldn't roll back multiple jacket and shirt sleeves to see the watch! Couldn't do it so had to get out of the arm strap, bend and put the detector down, then pull up sleeves, see the time, push them back down, then bend down pick up detector, re-fit into arm strap, so my E-Mail that day asked "Can we put a clock in our next detector?" Far as I remember, that was during the "X-Terra" field trials??? 2005????"

If I had a clock on my metal detector... I would lose that excuse to my wife when I have spent all day chasing the elusive silver... "sorry honey, I lost track of time... I can't wear a watch because it interferes with my coil". :pinnochio

Gold pick....... i dont because im in the salt water to much. I find way to many of them out there....... id prefer to NOT be a contributor lol.

"I'm on my 2nd 'Seiko Orange MONSTER'...it IS waterproof!" (sold the 1st one to a guy who kept pestering me for it!)

Des D said:
"I'm on my 2nd 'Seiko Orange MONSTER'...it IS waterproof!" (sold the 1st one to a guy who kept pestering me for it!)

You sold yours?! It would take LOT to convince me to sell mine. I bought a second one so I wont be without when I send one in for repairs or maintenance. I've worn mine scuba diving, firefighting and through combat. they are a hell of a good watch!

How about this then? One of you two Seiko afficianados send me one of those "monster things" and I'll quit asking about the clock. Solid?

You guys are looking at this all wrong. If there's a clock on the detector we lose the built in excuse when we get back home hours late. Sorry, I was so focused on detecting that I lost track of time honey. :clapping:

Rich -