Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:clapping::hot::super:Congratulations Rob Let's Boogey :buds:

a decent keyboard for a decent price (around $400.00) but it was a difficult hunt. I thought I'd check a music store nearby that had already confirmed by phone that they didn't have what I was looking for. After tinkering around with what they did have, the young kid says to me.........We've got a four year old Roland (76 key) in the back that we've rented out occasionally. Would you like to try it ? I was playing a $1,000.00 unit when he asks me this. I asked him if it was as good as the one I was playing and the kid says.....Oh yeah.....it's a better keyboard than that. Now, my thoughts are processing quickly. He brings it out and I loved it. I asked the kid....wouldn't the store owner be looking to get rid of this thing ? Call him and see what he'd want for it (it retailed for over $1,500.00 four yrs. and change ago) The kid makes the call and says he wants $700.00 for it. I tell him to throw in a keyboard stand and a sustain pedal and he's got a deal (almost another $100.00 bucks worth of neccessary extras) The owner agreed ! Like I said, a bit more than I wanted to spend but it's a darn nice keyboard to play on (and it's transportable). That helps a ton. I think Jim's got a video camera that'll do the job. We'll get around to it.:thumbup:

n/t

the other guys that I get to do the sound checks before a gig. You know......some "microphone time" ! I'll get on stage about ten minutes before everybody else and say.....check, check, check one two, check.........for about ten minutes or until everybody notices me. That'll be my moment of glory.:lol::lol: