Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:clapping::hot::super:Congratulations Rob Let's Boogey :buds:

If we're going to start acting like musicians, we might as well look like them................Hey Sunny.....you don't know how to do tattoo's of a skull and crossbone, do ya ?? :lol: Royal's already promised to stick about a dozen safety pins through my nostrils. :smoke: Been having some fun with it today. Playin' some Moody Blues, Procol Harem, Pink Floyd, Lennon and a few Beatle songs. Okay.....your our fan club prez. As for names, we're having fun with the idea. I like Flink Poyd or the Kidney Stones:lol:

shoot. One of my favorite ball caps that I wear has "bad hair day" embroidered on the back where the pony tail comes thru.

Maybe Gracie and the other guys wimmens would let their hair grow out, then cut it when it is long enough for a good ponytail. Then we could attach it to the hats! I'll take care of it.

Or maybe Mikie would donate some of his hair!:)

Is there some reason why all of you cannot grow out your own hair? :rofl:

Maybe you need to pay me $50 for the last concert I did for you (remember???? on your fifieth birthday).

Don't tell me that was a free concert. "Accomplished" musicians never give free concerts--at least in Saline County. :lol:

50 bux is 50 bux! :biggrin:

ily Sissy,

Johnboy

What style of music is your favorite and can you do a good Mick Jagger ??:lol: Heck.....I'm just lookin' forward to making some noise.:)

My brother and a buddy from work playing guitar along with another guy my brother's hung out with growing up on bass. For starters anyways. Heck Sunny.....we'll welcome anybody that wants to come out and have some fun. Maybe, and I say this cautiously, we'll do a couple of backyard parties or something along those lines for some people we know in the future. Just a burger and a beer is all it would take. We'll see how it goes.:)

n/t