Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Canadian Experience--- All Three Parts!!!

Sunny

I wrote this story the day after I came home from my most wonderful vaction in Canada with very special people. I was waiting on photos and can only share the ones I was able to salvage. More stories to come.

In Arkansas, we will kid people about

day on the top of Goat mountain was much clearer and very beautiful.

It was great sharing it with you folks..

I will be looking forward to the pictures and future stories. Thanks for sharing and please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Climbin above the cloud line can be a neat experience. Looks like y'all had a great time!

Dave

I found a new friend to talk to and to just enjoy being together. iwould be honoured to be considered a sister sunny. we will have to stay in touch. keep smiling and please send back the sunshine .

Alice

you couldn't get rid of me if you tried! I will probably make you crazy, calling and writing! I have my "groove" back, girlfriend, and people have commented on how "different" I seem to be. Best thing is, I can feel how different I am. All for the good, or at least for the most part I think. Thanks for all the back up you gave me with those crazy guys, and I KNOW you have some good stories to tell, cause I heard some of them. I know everyone here would love to here them as well. Sometime, when you can find time, or maybe just make time to tell about your experience as a guide's assistant, or whatever one would call it. And your experiences growing up, I guarantee these people would identify with their growing up. Although different, I certainly did. I love you, and do hope health permitting, you and Mikey will maybe get down this way some day. We may even let that guy Royal come too! Thanks you, for everything!

Soon, Linda

to share with the coming stories. I hope I do not get photoshopped, because these are just to complete the stories, just want to share with all of you! :)

We take it for granted. And yet, when Royal, Bill and Sunny came up, they could not stop talking about it. There is a saying that familiarity breeds contempt. In this case that is not so.... but we have a bit of??? Complacency??? about the beauty of it all.

It takes the wonder and awe that Sunny showed to reacquaint us with it. Just that week helped to show us the beauty of the area in which we live. Even if we had to climb Mount Scaia to find that sunshine, we had the best "Sunny" around.

what Sunny does not realize is that she rejuvinated us as well. Health and other issues can dog you, wear you down, erode your sense of wonder. These problems all disappeared when she arrived. A new friend? I think not!! :) More like a long lost friend who we just re-met.

You will notice that I hit sunny more with the snowballs than she hit me. More practice I guess. But she does a better snowman... {royal and I are more familiar with the 'female' part so we had to have gender equality up there] :lol:

Waiting expectantly for part two Sunny.. thank you

Sunny skies, calm seas, fair winds, clear water

m

most wonderful people. I came back a different person for sure. Alice has so much knowlege in the riding and horse arena that I am sure the two of you would love talking in person. You have a lot in common. :) And I plan to share a lot more! :)

will have more to work with! Well, hey, you have them. I wanted to show the morphed snowman, uh, woman------uh, lets just say snowperson! I felt like a little kid again, having the best of both worlds. I love snow, and tell Alice I forgot to tell her that I will make a service call to the Sunshine Pump people!

You both have a very special place in my heart! We might have made you take on a new appreciation of your beautiful countryside, but you in turn showed us the best of the best! I sure hope the two of you are resting up now! And you know what the best part was, or one of the best? We all were so comfortable around one another, if someone wanted to go to bed early, or the daily lunch and dinner raids we made on the refrigerator was just not a big deal. No false, put on, fake anything. Like you said, just "old" new friends who fit together well like a good jig saw puzzle!

This will not be the last time, I promise! Just a wonderful beginning! :)

a friend called from Boyne City telling me that his mother died and I have been rather busy. Not much time to squeeze in time to post pictures.

I am sending yours off before I head north. You will have everything I took and everything you took so post away.:super::super:

I will not have a computer this weekend either

be kind to me :D

three of you (w/ Royal takin' the picture) is THE BEST!

I hear you wound up with the shirt off of poor Royal's back! Goes to show you what a pushover he is!

Let's hear and see some MORE. <><

Johnboy