Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

You'll come to me out of the long-ago............pt 1&2

Sierra trip would cost? It looks like it would be a great adventure. But.........I guess there are not handicapped trails where he goes! Oh well.......one can always dream! :)

maybe they were riding trials, on horses. Though I still could not have done it, it sure is beautiful country. I am going to have to start walking every day, just to build up strength. I plan to add a bit every week, then perhaps hike around some of the places here in Arkansas. If I could ever get well, this would just be a dream come true, to be able to go out that long and see the things you see here! :)

I got an idea Wayne .......why don't you write a romance novel bout' two hunters from the wild, wild west ! :smoke: :rofl: I gotta tell ya Wayne......you're one heck of a writer ! :thumbup: I absolutely love reading your stories........and that's the honest truth !! :clap:

He likes to ry all of it but is a perfectionist at most anything he does. I think Vince is around 57 now, but you would never know it. He and his brother just came back from a snowshoe trip up near Whistler in BC and he ran my buddy Gary into the ground who is in good shape in his own right. Vince does the mt climbing, mountain biking racing, all kinds of survival stuff. He can make a meal out about anything in the wild. He and Gary went mountain sheep hunting back a few years ago and Gary said they ate good on stuff he never knew was in the wild. Sad part is, Vince has 2 boys, in their late teens and they don't like any of it. Maybe because they did to much of it when growing up. He has alot of stories on the internet. Some really interesting of his expeditions.... Who would ever thing he was a born and raised boy here in Connecticut. He had a plan at age 14 or so and never looked back. I see his mom a lot who really misses him, and she is getting on in years. she wishes he would came back east more often, but thats not likely. She used to go that way a lot but her health is not the best either. All 3 of her sons are avid outdoors men and even the daughter Karen just moved to NH toget away from the hustle of lower Connecticut.

Geo

but am now finding out what my limitations are. That's hard to do when you are not used to having ANY! Sounds like he is making the most out of his life, and having fun! That's what it's all about! :)

n/t