Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Years not over 60 beach day = 2 cent piece!!!

Donut said:
Hay mark.
I’m not saying yes or no on this.
Just had a friend get one of Indian heads and he cleaned it up really nice and he used a toothpick, toothpaste and an eraser.
He said it took a while but it looks a nice.
He ( not sure on this ) I’m guessing he used the toothpaste with the eraser slowly and carefully.

Erasers are cheap at the Dollar Store.
Just a thought for you.
Doug
Thanks I just used dish soap and a soft toothbrush I don’t use any cleaners or anything with an abrasive in it works great just takes a little longer,
Mark

Congratulations that’s a beautiful 2 cent piece!

Toothpaste, interesting.

I wonder if he used the diamond brilliant kind for a deep shine!

Ha ha ha

Tony

I never knew that liberty $1 coin has no date. What a beaut.

What a great find! I am glad the work paid off. I hope you get your shield nickel soon (that is on my list too)!

One of those is on my bucket list.

Thanks guys it's great when a coin caked with crud cleans up so nice this one really surprised me!
Mark