Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WinterTag-out 2007

i think most of those places are out west and northwest of fred,i remember driving 15 years or so ago down by llano,tx and there were some of those places with deer fences.

hens could have beards! I also thought it was funny how the squirrel just ignore your picking on him. I had that down to a fine art by the time I was ten or so myself!! :lol:

Thanks for the fine story, and just know daddy was smilin'. Now he is ready for me to give you and Lil Brother more "fishin' lessons"! ILY :biggrin:

as we might try, we can not. Now you wimmins are a different type of critter. We just know that what ever you say we must cut in half, at least.

I read it in a book onest :D

sorta like lookin over your shoulder in the blind!

Dave

If you can't be there in person, the next best thing is to share it in a story. These "new" ones are the only ones I write nowadays because the well has run dry on all the old ones. :lol:

Thanks for reading and posting. It makes it all worth while. I sure hope to have another or two in the Spring. I intend to take about ten days off and camp up on the hills, to chase turkeys full time for the duration. <><

aj