Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Why The F75

in getting into smaller places. It does not need a smaller coil to work in iron and trash.

I too would love to see a 10 or 12 round coil.

J

n/t

A smaller coil on any machine, on a congested site, will always win the prizes.

I remember so well how the 4 inch round coil on my Fisher 1265 absolutely THRASHED its big 9 inch brother.

In two hours, I found almost 200 coins on Moreton common UK. That was after arriving one hour later than my mates!

Proportional to their size, they also go deeper...........MattR.UK.

p.s. You don't even have to pin-point. It's like shooting fish in a barrel......Believe me.

The F75 is a very versatile machine. Coin hunters love it, relic hunters love it, gold hunters love it. It has so many features that no matter what your specialty or hunting conditions, you will be able to find the perfect set up and excel with the F75. Yet they made it very easy to use and adjust.

I too read all the stories about how deep it was and how good in iron but I wasnt impressed until I started to hear about all of the die-hard relic hunters selling their Tejons (some had more than one Tejon) just to buy an F75. I talked personally with many and got first hand information from them, and I knew then that I better take a closer look at this new machine. I did, and I am very impressed. I still consider my self a novice on this machine, with maybe 50 to 60 hours on it, but I am convinced I need to study this machine more. I think in time, as more and more people become experienced with it and learning its abilities, we will begin to hear some very interesting tips and tricks that will help us squeeze more goodies out of hammered sites. Its deep, its fast, its very good in iron infested sites, and its not heavy!

Set Sen down in the 30's. Was just two much non ferrous trash in the ground. With the 12 long coil I would have two or three targets under the coil in most spots. The MXT was running a 5x3" coil and quickly geting coin targets. I could get a few but it was work hunting with the tip of the coil most of the time. This was a house tear down and there was more trash than normal. Let me know a set up that would work there with the 12 inch and I will try it.