Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Who Is Michael The Archangel In The Bible?

Jesus was the first creation of God..the only begotten son....he was an angle and he was Michael the Archangel before being sent to earth as Jesus. He became known of his past in heaven with his Father, after his baptism by John. His memory (prior to being in human form) was almost too much for his human brain to take in. It makes sense that if Jesus was the only begotten son of God, he had to be created first, therefore he was an Angel....Gods first creations before humans.

fully as man but never sinning and fully God on earth, to be tempted in all sins like we are tempted but never giving into temptation to be committing any sin! For Jesus is the Holy God born by virgin birth to have no sin and He never sinned, so in His purity He could take our place and bear our sins upon Himself by shedding His precious blood that we might be saved and we are saved , providing we confess our sins by believing faith in Who Jesus is: the beloved Son of God but also is God Himself, for God manifests Himself in three persons or 3 jobs, whichever you want to believe and say it! Jesus is the Messiah, Who is God with us, for He came and dwelled among men! We have no excuse for not being saved, as Jesus was tempted in all points like we are but defeated satan by using the Scriptures against him! Our Lord and Savior, Jesus, suffered more than anyone has ever done by bearing our many sins upon Himself on the cross....which was a horrible death of pain, thirst and suffocating, Who in the power of God His Father, Whom He prayed to and obeyed and God was well pleased with Him and called Him His beloved, came out of the tomb by the stone being rolled away and was alive and well and He is forever more!

God created the angels but Jesus was with Him in the beginning and is the Creator of everything, Who was and is God and was before Adam and Eve and animals were created! If we don't believe Jesus is the Messiah, our Savior and Lord, then we won't be caught up unto Him in the air to forever be with our Lord Jesus Christ! We can only get to God Jehovah, our Father, through Him for He is the way, the truth and the life, Who loved is so much that He willingly came and made a way for His created human-beings to be saved by doing all that was needed and not by heeding the laws of man any more but by just sincerely believing in Jesus and obeying God's commandments like Jesus did! This is difficult to understand but when we receive God's Holy Spirit by prayers and obedience we are guided by the absolute truth of God! Amen!

As for as Michael the Archangel....I believe him to be an angel and leader of God's army....Even the angel Satan can appear as an angel of light and he isn't God for sure but is envious and hates Jesus so much that he wants to be God but he is already defeated! Amen! :angel: Ma

Jesus wasn't God, you were taught incorrectly and it's not your fault, it's the religious leaders that are a bad source.
How does that make sense, Jesus = God ?,...especially after reading the book of John.....
If you believe in that, OK by me.... I really don't want to argue and cause trouble on this fine forum...there are some very nice people here.

I may listen to teachers and preachers but I have studied God's Word diligently and have come to my own conclusion! I'm not the smartest cookie on the block but when I don't understand I ask God through the leading and guidance of His Holy Spirit, Whom is God also for God is a Spirit and Jesus is God appearing as flesh, Who could be seen and He told His disciples and others that He is God, so I won't argue with that or what God's Holy Word tells me and if I err than I will pay for it by not heeding or understanding! :sad: :angel: Ma

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God! The Word was made flesh out of Gods love for us, knowing we wouldn't be justified with out grace. There is no salvation for man outside of Jesus. He is the atonement or blood sacrifice. You don't go to heaven with your earthly dads blood pumping in your veins. You must accept the blood that was shed for you in Christ's death and resurrection. Believing and receiving Jesus as your savior is a transfusion an adoption into the Kingdom of God. Without the blood of Jesus washing and cleansing your sins white as snow there would be no way. Perfect white sheep were sacrificed for the sins of Gods people but Jesus is now the Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the Word. Its a gift that sits before you and if left unopened remains a gift. When the gift is opened or received you are saved. You have to believe and receive. Believe in your heart, receive by saying with your mouth that you believe that what was done on the cross was for you! Believe and receive that Jesus died and was burried but rose again. The Bible says That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in you heart that God has raised him from the dead than you will be saved. George

Thanks George as you posted the words that I wanted to say but just couldn't remember them well enough and didn't take the time to look them up in my Bible! Jesus is the Living Word and the One and Only God Who can save us from our sins when confessing that we are sinners and believing in His virgin birth, death and resurrection! No other way is there for forgiveness and salvation to live eternally blessed and made whole and righteous in Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

I'm outnumbered here. I'll stick with what makes sense.

Maybe so, but will it save you to have eternal life after mortal death? Jesus is the only way to our Father God and He is the everlasting Father.....Psalm 9-6 :angel: Ma

Think about this and please, don't just 'read' the words. I'm simply saying 'why I believe God (Yahweh, Jehovah) is a separate being from Jesus.'

Jesus is the son of our Father, God. He is not equal to God, he is not Jehovah God. Example; My son is not me...he is like me, he has half of my genes and somewhat resembles and thinks like me....in the same way he is part me, I am his father. I raised him, taught him, and loved him. His wisdom does not equal mine.

God made all things starting with his son the Word (Michael, Jesus), who was with Him (God) in the beginning, in Heaven.. The Word, we know is Jesus (human name). His name as a spirit creature was Michael the Archangel, the first spirit creature whom God created...before anyone or anything else. The name Michael in Hebrew means 'who is like God'. Every creation AFTER Michael, was created by God but WITH His Son at his side. As the Bible says 'in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God'. He was there when His Father created all of the other angels, all of the universe.

God knew Jesus way before He was born as a human. He was sent to live on earth by God, through Mary, as a human with a human birth.

That's what makes the sacrifice so huge. Perfect human Jesus, sacrificed to balance perfect (at one point in time) sinful, Adam and his offspring (the rest of mankind). Jesus was a perfect MAN and showed man it was possible. It would be easy for Jesus to be perfect if he was God..what would that prove? It says in the Bible that Jesus learned of his previous life only after his baptism. He didn't know growing up.

God was not just sacrificing a 33 year old human, He was sacrificing his first creation whom He loved so much and who was with Him for eons.

If Jesus is God, why would He look to heaven and pray to Himself? Who was running the universe while God was supposedly being Jesus? Why would Satan try to tempt Jesus if he knew Jesus was God? .....makes no sense to me. Why would we believe that God would die on the cross?...God doesn't and cannot die. I can go on and on to prove Jesus and God are two different entities.

I have read maybe 2 times in the Bible where it seems like it's saying Jesus and God are the same. Many Bibles were changed and added to, for the suitors....we have to go back to, or as close to, original Hebrew and Greek scriptures with good translation. Translation not by a kings influence of his scribes.

I can understand why many of you would choose not to believe this, even if it makes complete sense to you, you won't and can't admit it.

For one, and this is a big one, you couldn't sit in your church and listen to a religious leader teach things that are untrue. You can't change the church's teachings. A church you may have been a part of for a long time, all your friends and family may be there. It's much easier to say that steveo is full of it, and doesn't know squat.........can't say I'd blame you.

Please believe me, I'm not trying to be like a 'know it all' and am way far from knowing much of anything. Just wanted to see if you would/could look at this a different way, maybe make the puzzle pieces fit a little better...Or, maybe you could change my understanding, but you'd have to prove it, not just say it.

What I've stated above is what makes sense to me. Again, I'm not intending to make your blood boil, and apologize if I offend...peace out.

Very good posts. I'm very confused because I always thought Jesus was the son of God. Why would Jesus call out for his father while dying on the cross?

Sandtick, that is just one good example why I believe Jesus is not God. Many believe they are the same..... and I don't understand why they do.

The Bible says that Michael is one of the chief princes that will lead the angels into battle. God has in trusted Michael with great power. Michael had lead a battle against Satan in Heaven. This lead to the casting out of heaven the Devil and his angels! Michael will lead the final victorious battle that puts Satan and his angels where they be belong. Steve look at the beginning of the Bible to see who was with God at the start. You will see that Jesus is there. The Bible is the only book that has a living Word. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. The Bible says my people are destroyed from a lack of knowledge. So seek God and His Rightiousness and all things will be added unto you. God bless. George