Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

whites vx3 and V3i prices?

nalc472

I am going to order a new detector in the next 4 weeks I have been trying to find out what is a good price for the vx3 and V3i without headphones. the best price I have found so far is VX3 1099 and V3i 1299. There has to be more room for lower price. Really could use some help. I have vision issues so I am thinking of the VX3 because it is less to look at on the screen. I can afford either one.

I am not trying to get something for nothing. just do not want to overpay like a newbee.

What about the V X3? Could it be priced for less than 1000 new?

I got mine from Chuck at Indian nations. I believe he is a forum sponsor. He will give you a good deal.

You can call our sponsors for the best deals and you might want to consider a slightly used one with warranty from our dealers as well. Some dealers or White's direct can get or carry "refurbished" units at a great price. Be careful falling for "free' accessories with the deal, sometimes all you get is junk, bargin for quality accessories..... Lesche diggers, Garrett and White's pinpointers ect.

If you are interested - I have a mint V3i with D2 and 950 coils that I will be selling for $975.00....the only thing is - I can't sell it until after April 5th because I am in Florida right now and won't be home until after that date...check my fedback at this site but just be sure to do an "all dates" search. It does not come with wireless headphones.