Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:whites: First impressions of the Vision :yikes:

There a night & day difference between them besides depth. I'll pass on making a comment about that.

Price, there totally 2 different detectors.

The Vision can do things that the Edge doesn't know exist. I would say the Vision is the most advanced detector out there today. Noticed I said "Advanced" today. I did not suggest that everyone should throw away their old detectors, and purchase a Vision. Not in a million years could you do with the Edge what you can do with the Vision.

I still have my Edge with no intentions of getting rid of it, but I just purchased the Vision also. Different tool in my tool box, that's all, different tool.

You haven't been following the old adage: He who dies with the most toys, wins. :thumbup:

Let's just say what ever Bill did, he did it right. Here's two of mine. Not pictured is the third one I just picked up.

I agree crazyman

With an XL Pro and triple IDX's what more does a guy need? "Double Vision" maybe!!!

Hombre, I've reached a state of nirvana with the detectors I use now. They do everything I need them to do as far as depth and discrimination. I'm more of a simpleton when it comes to detectors but you never know so I'm keeping an eye on the new Vision.

Hi Mr. Bill I also have many machines to work with. A couple of things for you my Troy X5 does real well on jewelry, given the higher frequency of the Vision do you think it will hit cleaner meaning less iffy. I gather this is not a turn on and go machine and will take time to learn much like the explore would you agree. I'm due to hunt England in Sept. for two weeks and at the moment will be going with the MXT & Troy X5 but am considering the Vision as well just not sure I have time to get up to speed with the Vision before the trip. The frequency range to me is real positive for the machine 3 frequency's in real time should be a winner. Dan