Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is everybody? Did someone fart or something? :rofl:

n/t

Women also "break wind." When I was a young boy, I thought that it was only something that boys did, but in the eight grade for the first time in my life, I heard a girl do it. I will never forget it...her name was Gail Hayden and she sat two rows over from me in math class. I know it was her because when I looked in her direction, she said "excuse me." Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

n/t

A FART

A fart it is a pleasant thing,

It gives the belly ease,

It warms the bed in winter,

And suffocates the fleas.

A fart can be quiet,

A fart can be loud,

Some leave a powerful,

Poisonous cloud.

A fart can be short,

Or a fart can be long,

Some farts have been known,

To sound just like a song.

A fart can create.

A most curious medley,

A fart can be harmless,

Or silent and deadly.

A fart might not smell,

While others are vile,

A fart may pass quickly,

Or linger a while.

A fart can occur,

In a number of places,

And leave everyone there,

With strange looks on their faces.

From wide-open prairie,

To small elevators,

A fart will find all of us,

Sooner or later.

But farts are all bad,

Is simply not true,

We must never forget,

Sweet old farts like you!

n/t

You display great knowledge about farts...more knowledge than anyone on this Forum. You have done us proud and taken this vast knowledge to new heights by applying this knowledge to writing a great poem...not many folks have this type of talent. You need to frame this and hang it on your living room wall for all to see...it is really good. Thanks for posting this poem, very enjoyable. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: