Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where is everybody? Did someone fart or something? :rofl:

n/t

And Grace gets mad as heck. I almost think she's of the opinion that I'm doing it on purpose. :shrug: I don't know anymore Fred.......sometimes I think there's just no pleasing some people.

Debbie walked by and saw what I had posted and she said that I was not to conduct myself in such a crude manner on this Forum. Next timeI I will wait until she goes to bed. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Grace could buy it as a Christmas gift for you if she can hold out that long. These kits have several different size corks in it...I think the delux kit has a nice, fancy design painted on the corks. I do not know who sells them anymore, you might try eBay or a local drug store. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

that you asked this question, OK? We might as well add your name to the list...this falls under the old saying "One for all and all for one!" Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :jump: :rofl:

Sunny take note too. I think it might be of use to her too unless I missremember an even to two in British Columbia. It might just be that Mike and Willy lie too http://www.howtostopfarting.com/

Did you behave last night ? Bet there was another big crowd. Good party that fireman's ball is !:)