Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Where are you E-Trac users from??

My new E-Trac should be coming next week, but unlike some, I will be able to get out many times between now and Spring...:detecting: Now I may not find anything my first time out, but I bet the 2nd time I go out I'll at least have one :pulltab: to show for my valiant efforts...:shrug::thumbup:

Well Duh! Need to post where I'm from.

Iam from Bristol originally known as" Bristowe" UK.

This is the port that Cabot sailed from when discovering the Americas.Jerry.

Portugal

I live in Suffolk Virginia close to all the colonial and civil war action and I love my E-Trac!

Thanks for all of your replys. I'm in Luck - I haven't seen any other E-Trac users from Wisconsin. Mine just came via UPS yesterday. I also got Andys book ,so I got some reading up to do before detecting season starts here in Northern Wisconsin. CoinShooter-Craig

I'm from Melbourne, Australia...

australia_md_wht.gif

Yet to score with my ETrac,
I'll be on the beach in about 15 hours from now if things work out...

I'll do a post when I get back, ~ hopefully with some goodies eh!

:detecting:

Another Aussie here. Hi Snowy, I'm not from Melbourne but only about 100km to the east.

Ooops! Sorry I'm not an E-Trac owner, well not yet, expect to be in just a few more weeks though. So guess I'm an E-Trac owner in waiting.:biggrin:

Practically neighbours !!!

Ever been to Miners Den Melbourne ???:huh:

G'day Snowy. No, haven't been to the Miners Den at Mitcham yet, been planning too but haven't got round to it yet. Should make the effort one day as it's only about 1 1/2 hours drive down there. Are they worth the visit?

I really reckon they would be worth contacting...

Tell 'em you were talking to a guy called Snowy, and he thought they would do a good deal for you...

Ask them if they can include the latest Andy Sabisch Etrac/Explorer manual, also a sand scoop....:detecting:

Are you in Gippsland then ???