Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What's YOUR best find??

I found my better half about 6 years ago, but I didn't use a metel detector... I used booze. :cheers: Thanks for everyones replies!! HH

barrel tap key is my best find,been detecting for just under a year,and this tap key i found,has a very nice green colour to it,i have other finds that are older,but theres something about the key i like,

Well This Is One I Was Kind Of Proud Of----There Is A Man Who Lives Above Me On The Hill Who Is In His Late 80ths-There Is A Graveyard Adjoining His Property And He Rides His Bike One The Roads For Exercise---Well He Went Over A Bump And Out Popped A Single Implant---He Knew About My Detector Cause I Have Found A Few Good Things On His Fathers Home place---Took About 1-1/2 Hrs But It Saved Him $600----It Is Found Of My Favorites----Cause I Always Liked Him and His Father-Mother Even Tho His Father Put Me In Our 2 Cell City Jail When I Was 7 For Being Two Loud In The Town Barbour Shop---What I Did Not Know For A Few Years Was My Mother Told Him To Leave Me There For A While---Think I Was There For A Hr. Or So. !