Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What is the best beep and dig machine(s) you have ever owned or still owned?

I’ve heard great things about the Xp Gold Maxx Power and have wanted one but haven’t seen any for sale in years. Nokta had a b&d model that looked very impressive but they discontinued it.
Yep I have also been on the look out for a Xp Gold Maxx power also

IMG_1302.jpeg

Tesoro Tol-Tec 100. I bought it new from a local dealer. That was back in the days when Jack Gifford would answer the phone at Tesoro. I also sold a Tesoro Inca to get the Tol-Tec 100. That machine is still in use today as a friend of mine bought it.

Tesoro Tol-Tec 100. I bought it new from a local dealer. That was back in the days when Jack Gifford would answer the phone at Tesoro. I also sold a Tesoro Inca to get the Tol-Tec 100. That machine is still in use today as a friend of mine bought it.
Is that the one that has an analog meter that mounts separately Ted?