Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What does Roundness Sound Like

Earlier this week I worked a person's front & back yards for a lost wedding ring.
I used a CTX 3030 during my lunch hour and worked fairly quickly going on sound alone
When the coil passed over the ring, I knew it immediately as it had that [perfect signal response] to it
It was what I can only describe as being a perfect sound, equally as solid and consistent from all angles
and had a 'roundness' to it that seeing as you asked the very good question, "What does Roundness Sound Like",
and I have had time to think about it, it's like the [sound] remains perfectly formed and perfectly balanced and remains so
no matter which part of the coil is manouvering around / across / the target.

Does this help?

Des D

Bryanna, if you are the only Sovereign owner in town then that town is your oyster! :biggrin: Not only for old coins on land, but when I head to the local beach and see somebody swinging in the sand with ANY other machine on the market I just smile to myself and think "ain't nobody getting as deep as this GT will here." As deep as the Sovereign is on land (deepest machine I've ever used in my soil), these BBS machines seem to get even deeper in the sand for some odd reason. It's almost like they were built to simply excell when they are hunting sand or sandy soil. Almost like a switch was thrown and it's in turbo mode now.

By the way, I rarely see someobody hunting any of my beaches when I hit them at sunrise and hunt for about 3 to 4 hours. And that's when they have to hunt them because they aren't allowed when swimmers are there, so I'm always shocked when I hear about beaches being hit by so many people in other states that it's pointless to hunt them unless you get there 4 hours before day light to find the daily drops. That just blows my mind that the competition is that bad at some beaches. I'd say I've only seen 4 or 5 beach hunters if 2 years, and NONE water hunting except for my circle of 2 to 4 friends I detect with. Now, I'm sure there are in fact others water hunting and such and I just am showing up on days they aren't there. Just saying the pressure doesn't seem very bad at all around here at all my beaches.