Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What do you think?

The problem I am having is that the "container" that this stuff is in is very sharp around the edges so I really can't get to where I want to to reach but know matter what the items in this container are ringing all in the coins sector. I did change the setting I believe to coins and to jewelry and it was still ringing in the coins area. No I did not stomp the ground and do all that stuff I did lift the coil to see if it was picking up the sides of the container. It would quit IDing at about 4 inches above the soil.

I did check the aerials from as far back as I could and it shows a structure about 300' from where this container is before the county turned it into a retention pond. Also a few houses were found still in the immediate area with dates of 1940. So I am excited and am looking forward to finding out what is in this container. I am not getting my hopes up too much as it may have trash in it but the signals are all registering in the coins!

Sorry guys but I have family obligations that are priority and let me tell you I am biting at the bit!

Maybe this weekend!

Don

That big iron can ring in as coins. But you have to wonder what that is though. You can rent a large track hoe for about $800 per day if needed! :super:

khouse

I checked the "container material" the first day I found it. I ripped the top off and ran it over the detectors and both rang up iron. I also have run it up and down the sides and it rings as a solid iron signal.
Now what may be at the bottom is a different story! Could be trash ringing as coins I have had that happen before that is why I'm not getting my hopes up yet. But it still is making my heart pound everytime I hear those detectors chime coins inside the object!!!!!

dirtydon

Good name by the way! I hope it is Hoffa's stashed "cache":biggrin:

Later guys

Don