Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went for a hike today and it was great

Royal

I went out to Wakley Lake again and did over 4 miles. It was tough walking though in places.

As you can see, the snow is much deeper by the house in the valley.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Wakley%20Lake%2012-7-06/?action=view&current=1165469355.pbw

felt like I was! I love it when there is a blanket of snow on the ground, and the silence! SO peaceful! Sure wish I knew how you do this! :) Thnksa for taking me walking before bedtime. At this rate, I'll be in pretty good shape soon! :)

4 letter word! Looks good in pics and on you tho...:biggrin:
I see your Bambi's are fattening up, want some recipes?
That slideshow works terrific!:thumbup:

dinosaur pooter here at work won't access the file :cry:

Wayner put me onto Photobucket. It is a place where you can upload all your pictures and each pictures has its own address, so you can link them to email or a web page.

For, I think it is 20 buckst a year, you can have 5 gig of storage and that is one heck of a lot of pictures. That is Pictures, video, gif or morph. YOu link them the same way. Once you have done it once it is all the same. You are not limited by a lousy 120m like we are on Findmall.

For a slideshow like this I just make a slideshow in Photobucket, which is easy and link to it. Which is simple.

I use a free program called Flock(Photobucket edition) when I want to upload pictures from my computer to Photobucket. I can upload hundreds of pictures at one time.

This is a great way to share pictures with friends and family for less than two bucks a month

BOw and Black Powder opens up soon for a month or so. I am not sure how long but the woods are safe for hikes again now

Keep that snow up that way. We had a quick dusting yesterday but it was gone by noon. Thats enough for me...LOL.... I like the ground to freeze first before we get snow so I can plow it without tearing up my dirt driveway. Once its frozen, no more problems until spring thaw, then mud for 2 weeks.

Tell ya, you do a nice job with that camera. You might have missed your calling. Your pictures tell a great story of your days travels. I need to get out myself but dealing with a few health problmems right now. Soon as thats fixed, I'm back out there.

tnx for neat slide show.

George-CT

I have to go take care of the drive again now. The snow is deeper down here in the river valley

I'll admit to liking. Walking in the woods on a blanket of snow. Like Sunny said.....quiet and peaceful. Strolling home for a bowl of homemade soup and biscuits after. Then watch a good movie. Beautiful winter pics Royal. You're getting more snow than we're getting here.

n/t

this hike. The snow made it harder and then the snow boots get heavy,, It is beautiful though. That is a hiking park and there are mahy cross country skiiers out there in the winter

Did you see any bear tracks in the snow? Thanks for sharing! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

this area is a sanuary for loons and eagles. They nest there in the spring. Fishing is allowed but it is catch and release because they want the fish for the birds. There are lots of beaver in every pond too. There are miles of hiking trails in the park too.