Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well it was bound to happen

dank1296

After 2 years my I guess you could call a first generation Legend speaker has blown. Was using it on Beast Mode volume 3 when it hit a large target made a loud squeal and I knew what was happening. Blown Speaker. Have filled out a work order with Nokta and they have responded back by email. Suggested I load it back to V 1.13 to see if might solve the problem. Did not and sent back update. The headphones still operate the volume but getting to hot to use them. Hopefully will be covered by warranty or low repair fee. Luckily I bought a FindX the other day and had with me. It seemed to work well in the field its just not a Legend though. Waiting on reply from Nokta where to send for repair.

After 2 years my I guess you could call a first generation Legend speaker has blown. Was using it on Beast Mode volume 3 when it hit a large target made a loud squeal and I knew what was happening. Blown Speaker. Have filled out a work order with Nokta and they have responded back by email. Suggested I load it back to V 1.13 to see if might solve the problem. Did not and sent back update. The headphones still operate the volume but getting to hot to use them. Hopefully will be covered by warranty or low repair fee. Luckily I bought a FindX the other day and had with me. It seemed to work well in the field its just not a Legend though. Waiting on reply from Nokta where to send for repair.
My speaker crapped out close to a year ago. Never tried to get it repaired, just use my wireless headphones.