Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, been an eventful 3 weeks……..

Steve 1280x user

3 weeks ago tomorrow, I got me a ticket from the Michigan State Police for ‘using/holding a cell phone while driving’. Yep, guilty.. $225.00 fine, no points, yay. First ticket for me in over 30 years……..Last night (Tuesday), about 6:25 PM, we had a tornado pass by a mile or so to the North of us here in Montague. We got torrential rain and lots of hail. When the rain stopped we went outside and we heard it: THAT UNMISTAKABLE SOUND of a ‘freight train in the sky’ that would scare me so much as a small boy living in Michigan, and STILL 60 years later, gives me feelings of uneasiness. Tornadoes are unpredictable and scary….. I guess it touched down in open country, nothing damaged. There were a BUNCH of them last night in Michigan, Portage got slammed pretty good. I’m hoping this early tornado weather is not a ‘trend setter’ here in this part of the country for Summer 2024. Prayers for all.

Glad you are ok Steve. I’d crap my shorts 💩if I heard that freight train in the sky.

Yep Portage is our neck of the woods. It was damaged real bad. We had two there and two just south of us. We traveled the paths of them and seen things we couldn't imagine.

Do the cities / towns have air sirens to alert the citizens? Just hearing this siren sends fear right through my body.