Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Web Links With Detailed Info On General Detecting?

I bet the yard/field had been plowed and churned up a few times which could cause the items to be pushed lower in the ground and all mixed up.

Thats a great thought and one that never occurred to me. i am sure it has been plowed over a few times over the years, at least some of it. i been hunting in my yard only but i am surrounded on all sides by corn fields. my property is 7 acres and i have 2 ponds on it that prolly equal 1.75/2 acres. been searching mainly within 50 ft from my house, on all sides.

thanks!

If those ponds ever had fish you might want to hunt the banks of those.

dave5710 said:
If those ponds ever had fish you might want to hunt the banks of those.

thanks! i will do that as they have fish in them now & as long as anyone around here can remember they have.

Md Epidemic said:
Critter hunter, in the whites forum is the man you seek he is the QXT pro.(master).
Great finds.

Epi

thanks man! a qxt master is who i seek. how long so i have to wait b/f i can pm on here? u know?