Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We have had guests from Victoria for the last few days... But we did get out and play for a while.. sooooooo..... a few shots of our area [with one ra

I cannot really say how big the grizz was. If I had to guess, I would say 300-400 pounds but that is a guess. Still in all, it was a most unusual experience.

The tugs would draw about 18 inches to 2 feet. I have done some work on them while diving. That is why I know that answer. :)

Alice is home, starting to get around slowly. I am spending a lot of time caring for her but since I enjoy it, it does not seem like work. :)

take care Fred

Fair winds, calm seas

M

If that Grizzly was only 300 to 400 pounds, no wonder it ran away. You could have probably have thrown rocks at it and it would have turned tail and ran off. I still would have enjoyed seeing it.

I did not know that those tugs only needed that much water to float. That is not very much, just a tab more than some V-Hull Bass fishing boats. In the near future, I will be making a day trip to Corpus Christi and I think that before I come home that I will try to visit the water front to take some pictures of some of the boats down there. I have seen some tug boats that looked like the one in your pictures.

Mike, again, thanks for posting those pictures. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t