Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wake up america----pray for shut down:sadwalk:

Our organization is translating in over 700 languages, and in 239 countries thruout the earth doing an important Bible educating work. Sure they may have had some expectations that were not in line with Gods purposes at the time. But did not the apostles also have certain expectations they needed to be refined on? Read Acts 1 for example.
Im not saying people are perfect. We sometimes look and expect things from a human stanpoint. But we all do well to remember the words at isaiah 55 that states Gods thoughts are higher than ours.
From personal experience, ive attended meetings thruout the country in various parts of it in a one week period just to see if the same thing was taught and it was. I also know of four churches (same denomination) within view of my yard and they disagree about lots of stuff. Not in harmony with 1 Corinthians 14:33. Have you investigated it that closely or are you just parroting what you read on the internet and what your clergy tells you? Either way, suit yourself. We examine our metal detectors very closely before we purchase, so why not examine our religion as closely? If it does not stand up to what the Bible says perhaps we need to conform closely to the Bible.

Anyone following Jesus only need the Bible, God's true and holy Word and the Baptism of God's Holy Spirit! All other books are written by men in all religions and is only men's and women's thoughts and interpretation unless led by the Holy Spirit like the Apostles were when they wrote the Bible! Sometimes our own thoughts get in the way when they are not from God but believed that they are....Yes, God's thoughts are always higher than our thoughts for He is pure and perfect and the Almighty God Jehovah! Mankind can fail and may lie thinking they are telling the truth!

We are to read and study the Bible, diligently, to show ourselves approved as a workman of God and by asking Him when we don't understand certain scriptures we are to pray and ask for guidance by His Holy Spirit leading us into all truth! I don't need any other book but I've read and studied the Bible for myself so that when I hear other people, including ministers and preachers, I know for myself whether they are preaching in the true Spiritual understanding of God's Holy Word! I listen to others on TV and radio, but I don't just believe what they say, I study and search for the truth myself! I know who love Jesus and preach the Word of God and whether they are just wolves in sheep clothing! If we want to know the real truth of Jehovah God, Who came in the flesh of man in the name of Jesus, Let us ask of God, Who will answer all sincere prayers when we believe by faith and lean on and trust in Jesus! Amen!

FORGET the internet study your bible and you will find all the answers ----you need help ----you are so confused.SOUNDS LIKE YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHURCH BODY SINCE YOU HAVE AN ORGANIZATION?? Get a copy of the" living bible" so you can get a better understanding of the word.you are getting all confused with the KJV ,NKJV:shrug:You can also try the NIV maybe this will help you.You spout all kinds of scriptures, but you have no idea what you are saying:rolleyes:

Scriptures can be given to you all day long. The Greatest Man to ever walk the earth made this statement found at Luke 8:10. So true

where do you think scriptures come from and who inspired men to write them----GOD himself:thumbup:There you go again about the kingdom,is that all you know of gods word?TELL me this what did JESUS tell his disciples to do on this earth?HAVE already told you when the kingdom is coming,and what has to happen for this to come about. You have a short memory, if I were you I would get out of Dodge forget about your organization and find you a real "BIBLE believing church that will teach you about GODS real word" you are living in a fantasy world.
Maybe this will clear your mind READ 2 Timothy ,chapter 4 verses:2------5 'PREACH THE WORD!BE READY IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON.CONVINCE,REBUKE,EXHORT,WITH ALL LONG SUFFERING AND TEACHING.
FOR THE TIME WILL COME WHEN THEY WILL NOT ENDURESOUND DOCTRINE,BUT ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN DESIRES ,BECAUSE THEY HAVE ITCHING EARS,THEY WILL HEAP UP FOR THEMSELVES TEACHERS;
AND THEY WILL TURN THEIR EARS AWAY FROM THE TRUTH AND BE TURNED ASIDE TO FABLES.
BUT YOU BE WATCHFUL IN ALL THINGS.ENDURE AFFLICTIONS,DO THE WORK OF AN EVANGELIST,FULFILL YOUR MINISTRY.------NKJV
THIS SCRIPTURES ARE SPEAKING TO YOU AND OTHERS,LISTEN AND QUIT ARGUING OF THINGS YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.:blink:

Don't know why you are using all caps. Think about this...what was the focus of Jesus message? You can find the answer at Luke 8:1. Matthew 4:17, and Matthew 10:7. Clear admonition to preach about the Kingdom. I've got to go clean my boots now