Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

wake up america----pray for shut down:sadwalk:

C.J.M.

Pray that PLAN PARENTHOOD would be shut down----1.2 million abortions are done for convience ---that's 98%:sadwalk:The government is funding $ 542 million dollars a year to plan parenthood.How can anybody sleep at night knowing the murders & the selling of body parts are still happening as we speak:nono:GODS jugement is on this country,if you do not stand against it you are part of the problem.

The warnings that judgment is coming upon our nation and the whole world, are being ignored by not believing, although God is a God of Love, He is also a God of Wrath! Too many are lying, stealing cheating and murdering the innocent and say that evil is good and good is evil! Americans' need a revival and lots of prayer by the faithful Christians worshiping God Jehovah in Spirit and in Truth, that true repentance will come and God's mercy will reign, but as it looks now....God's Wrath is coming upon America and all the Earth and no one will like or approve of His Wrath when great tribulation comes! We have the hope in Jesus that true believers in Christ Jesus will be taken with Him to our bright mansion in His heavenly realms before the Lord's Day Comes......which won't be a pleasant time for those who have been left behind! So, let us be ready and watching, patiently, for Jesus to catch us away quicker than an eye's twinkle on our Resurrection Day! Amen! Ma

Here's an interesting little passage found at 1John 5:19. The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one. That includes the various governments of the world we live in. If this is a little tough to fathom, the devil even admits this fact at Luke 4:5-6. So why pray for one of the devil's possessions? Why not pray for God's Kingdom to come just like Jesus instructed us to do? Matthew 6:9-10

Man you got some kind of hang up,with matt:6--verses 9--10???Theres more to god's word then this verses---his will will be done regardless what you do-----but you need to pray for other things that are taking people to a devils HELL :devil:Are you not concerned about people who do not know Jesus:shrug:Are you not concern abouts peoples souls, why do you think pastors,preachers and preists are preaching the word of god--------that's to win their souls to the LORD!! Good mercy,open your eyes,why do you think Jesus sent the apostles to preach the gospel ??READ JOHN 3:16 AND read verse 18 that will open anyones eyes.

Amen! Jesus is the Savior of all sinners, but we have to repent by turning away from sinning, willfully, and not yield to the weak flesh and weak Christians need to study to show themselves approved as workmen of God, for by faith and hope in Jesus can we all endure and overcome all things, otherwise sinful souls not cleansed pure and whole are lost and bound tightly by satan to be cast into the fiery flames and punished for their unbelief of not believing in Who Jesus really is, the Messiah (God with us) and Savior of lost and undone sinners! Amen! God Bless! Ma

It's funny how many Chiratians believe that the world will have to end before they can get to heaven!
If you have accepted Christ you are with him already!
remember the murderer and the thief one said you can get yourself down from here, The other said remember me
To the one who said remember me Jesus replied, "Today" you will be with me in Paradise.

I know what John 3:16 says. There is an action word in that passage. In the latter part if you will notice is the word excersize. That involves strenuous effort. If we are doing that will we not have the same view as Jesus? What did Jesus tell Pilate right before he died? He said his kingdom is no part of the world. You can read this very statement at John 18:36. So if Jesus kingdom is no part of the world, and Jesus is king of God's Kingdom, and as Jesus taught in the Lords prayer, and get this...I gave references in my previous post about whos power the whole world is lying in, why would you pray for a nation that obviously is not doing Gods will? Helloooooo

Made that last post when I was half asleep. But I mean every word of it. One thing I forgot to add. You mention all these pastors, priests and so on supposedly preaching the word of God. Ive got 4 churches I can see from my driveway. Ive lived here for fifteen years now. Not one member in my community has ever stepped foot in my driveway to try to explain the scriptures to me or help me understand what is happening in this world. All those religious leaders in my community are also paid for their work. Where did Jesus get paid for his ministry? Where did the apostle Paul get paid? Here is an interesting passage, you can look for yourself at Acts 18:3. Paul had a job. 2 Thessalonians 3:8, notice what Pauls attitude was like. So where does a paid clergy come in?
Jesus laid a command on his disciples right before he ascended to heaven. That can be found at Matthew 28:19-20. We do well to ask ourselves-am I helping to do this? Matthew 24:13 states the good news of the kingdom will be preached in all theearth. Am I sharing in this? Does the organization or religion im affiliated with share in helping others to understand the bible?
As far as my earlier post on the subject of praying for this country, way back around 600 b.c.e. a king had a dream that deeply disturbed him. It disturbed him so much that his advisors and so on were put on death roll. But one young man who worshipped the true God was able to interpret that dream with the help of God's spirit. That young man was named Daniel. Now many know about Daniel in the lions den, but read about this account in the book bearing his name at chapter 2. Then when you make your way to verse 44 after the description of all the kingdoms from Babylon down to where we are in the feet and toes, notice what the stone representing God's Kingdom will do. The scripture says something to the effect of crushing and putting an end to all these kingdoms (or governments). Then it itself will stand to times indefinite. Bye bye all the government arrangements on earth, and good riddance. God's Kingdom in the hands of his son Jesus will rid the earth of all wickedness. News items as such in France last night will no longer be heard about. Man will gradually grow back to the perfection Adam and Eve lost for us.

We Christians, the true believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, are still to witness to and pray for the lost souls to be saved also! That's why missionaries and others go into the whole world and preach and teach the good news of Jesus! There are those who are wolves dressed in sheeps' clothing, but it doesn't mean we give up and quit praying for our own families' and others' lost souls! Satan is busy working his evil and even rules the minds of those who aren't really saved to deceive the people by blinding their eyes and deafening their ears to the truth of Jehovah God! We can't stop, because that is what satan and his demonic spirits wants us to do.......but whoever is dedicated to and serving our Savior and Lord Jesus won't give up not matter what evil we face to keep us from being a Soldier of the Lord and going out on the battlefields of life in one way or the other that is why we are to wear the armor of God and be faithful to Him, even if we are jailed or in danger of being murdered for our beliefs! It is by God's Holy Spirit to learn and know the truth and then to do right and not wrong by helping to support those who are out in the missionary fields and etc. And with godly wisdom we will know those who do good by the fruit they bear and to help them to spread the good news, but those who do evil in God's sight we should not support or believe the lies they preach and teach to deceive the ungodly servants who call themselves Christians but are not!

I also pray and ask God to save those who will be saved and then come, quickly, Lord Jesus, but only His Father Jehovah God knows the day or the hour when He will send Jesus, His only begotten Son, to come and resurrect His faithful saints out of this wicked world before the great tribulation with all its destruction and murdering coming upon the whole earth! Jesus is our Ark of Safety, like the Ark was for Noah and his family, so lean on and trust in Jesus, for He is the truth, the life and the way for eternal life in His peace, joy and love forever more! Without Him, no one is safe to endure and overcome all that will happen before we are resurrected up to meet Jesus in the air and be forever with our Lord! Amen!

The problem you have is understanding the gospel,why do you think jesus came to die on this earth?why do you think jesus sent his diciples too preach the gospel to the world?Are you a Jehovah Witness? Do you believe in hell & heaven?Do good works help you get to heaven?Do you believe in the" watch tower" as the word of god?Waiting for your answer:biggrin:

The Bible is God's word. It also says faith without works is dead. Feel free to look for yourself. James 2:17, 26. I totally believe Jesus came to earth and he gave his life. Not only for our sins but he also proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that a perfect man can be faithful to the death. Yes I'm one of Jehovah's witnesses. And I don't see the watchtower magazine as a replacement for God's word, but a publication to help you to understand God's word. Whoever informed you that magazine was a replacement for God's word misinformed you. Your turn

No such word as EXCERSIZE in john 3: 16 --what book are you using the watch tower?
JESUS spoke that he was not of this world, but from Heaven(GODS KINGDOM)-----so what's your point on this senseless talk ,you are jumping around different subjects make no sense:look:

I agree the KJV and other versions do not use the word exercise in that scripture. However you do agree with what James 2:14,17,26 says correct? It's not enough to just believe, but you have to back up that belief. No different than you making a claim to be able to do something and someone telling you to prove it

We prove our faith in Jesus and that we are true believers in Him, by bearing good fruit and serving Him as a faithful servant, so by our faith we will do good works and prove that we do believe in and trust in our Savior and Lord! But doing good works only will not save us, for we must believe in Whom Jesus is: The Savior of the world, the Messiah, Who is God with us! God is a Spirit and we cannot see Him, but He in the name of Jesus came by Virgin Birth, being fully God and fully man, so that He could be seen and serve mankind as He did good works, but still many denied Him, just like too many do today! Although Jesus died in the place of all sinners ( we are all born sinners by Adam's corrupted seed because of satan's curse) and therefore we are in need of a Savior and Jesus gave Himself for each of us that we might be saved (doesn't mean we are saved, unless we believe in and accept Him, as our own personal Savior and Lord, Who cleanses of all sins by His forgiving grace and mercy and with His precious blood shed that we might have eternal life through believing faith and serving Him in His righteousness!

Jesus' mercy endures forever, so whatever our sins may be, if we will just repent and turn away from sinning, willfully, He will forgive us and give us eternal life by running the race of mortal life unto the very end with Him and by staying on God's path leading us into His Kingdom by following in Jesus' light and footsteps all the way into His glory when we don't stray away and do finish the race for the prize of everlasting life in His love, peace and joy with no more tears or sorrow! Praise the Lord that He made a way for our salvation by dying and living again that we also might have life after mortal death to live in immortal bodies forever more! Amen! God Bless! Ma

Another untold part to the story is that many forget that there is a man involved in the equation of abortion. Sadly, most men's voices are not heard. I have received many emails over the past 8 years from men who were helpless against stopping their girlfriend, fiance, wife from getting an abortion. I concur with all that our country is definitely in a sad state of ruin and demise.

"Lord Jesus, please forgive, deliver and heal all people who have performed an abortion, agreed to have an abortion or supported a woman to get an abortion. Thank you Jesus for hearing our prayer. Amen."

Father's Rights

ProLifeMen (Yeshua put it on my heart years ago when we were Catholic to develop a website for men to support any woman not to get an abortion. Although we are no longer Catholic, Al and I continue to witness to all Jesus following religions about the importance of supporting both women and men not to get and or empower anyone to get an abortion.)

Have a Blessed weeekend everyone.

Greg

be saved in Jesus' mercy and grace and realize that agreeing in murdering and the butchering of babies is wrong! Too many get the women or young girls pregnant and then force them to murder the baby! They need to be taught, like we older generation were, that pregnancy before marriage is wrong and not God's will, for marriage should be before pushing the baby carriage....then this would eliminate most illegitimate babies and help the families to be loving to their children by both a husband and wife without a mixed family caused by divorce and remarriage or being single and marrying someone who is not the biological father and mother....now these happenings can be a happy families on both sides but it takes faithfully believing in Jesus as their Lord and Savior and allowing God to be the head of the families because our nation and people are in a sad condition by turning away from Jehovah and doing their own thing by satan's leading because of their weak flesh which needs to be strengthened by increased Spiritual faith by worshipping and honoring God Jehovah, Who loves us with an everlasting love but we must believe for Him to be with us, daily, and lead us Homeward to our heavenly Home in HIs beautiful Kingdom and in new Jerusalem city which is our inheritance by continuing on the straight and narrow path of our blessed Savior and Lord, Jesus! Amen! God Bless! Ma

What happened to your kingdom theory---now its another subject:shrug:WHAT-----the watch tower does say NOT only the bible by itself ,but their ''SCRIPTURE STUDIES BOOK" with out THIS BOOK IN TWO YEARS YOU WILL GO INTO DARKNESS>"Watch Tower",sept 15,1910 p. 298.The" Watch tower" is like the" Mormon Book" to the Mormons,you cannot live with out it.