Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Vision vs beaver tails and pull tabs?

Heath

From the rave and reviews, the new Whites Vision detector is looking like a high tech machine. Whites video clips are impressive along with the promoting. One thing that I can't find on the testing of the Vision are the beaver tail and the pull tab readings. Maybe I missed them in the forums. High end machines can pick out the difference between iron and silver when they are on top of each other or side by side. Faster recovery speeds are implanted into the processors with upgraded target separation programs.

In real time can the Vision separate the difference between beaver tails and pull tabs with a gold ring near or under them? We can put a probe on Mars, do we finally have a detector that can separate the close ratio between the two?

HH:usaflag:

Heath,

The Vision does help you with identifying tabs and tails when gold is near, much like the DFX did, But with many
more tools. A slower sweep speed, with a small coil can also help. A solid vdi #, smooth tone, and a consistent
arch on the analyze screen are good signs. Still if your looking for gold, your gonna dig tabs, and aluminum.
It's around a 100 to 1 (trash to gold). People will be living on Mars, and we will still be digging tabs!

P.S. The more I learn, I think were you hunt is just as important as how you hunt.

good luck

Yes, but the real question is: Will we be digging tabs on Mars....
and if so, are there Martians, and will they have ray guns...?

:drinking:

So far gold is gold and trash is trash and they all live together no detector has found a way to tell the difference.

Those large tabs with the tails Read around 45-46-47 VDI number...... but a Heavy set Gold / Platinum Diamond Rings are in the 45-46-47 VDI range also!.....It's best to dig all the hi 40's VDI's.

With all the technology:nerd:, we still have to resort back to the old school ways, dig, dig and dig. I do remember making long chains out of beaver tails, I guess they have a use.:rofl: