Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

VIRUS VACCINE OR NOT

Just like the flu vaccine will not prevent you from getting the Flu it will possibly shorten the duration and severity of the symptoms.I'm just getting over the Chinese virus and when I went to the Doctor I was told to go home,drink lots of fluids and take Tylenol for fevers.I would have thought with all of the hoop-la I would have been prescribed the same type of meds the poloticians and movie stars got but no I guess I'm dispensible. And I am in a high risk category. The worst part but maybe not was losing my sense of smell and taste. I haven't been eating as much because everything tastes like crap. Anyway I think I'm going to survive and hopefully my body as developed anti-bodies that are as effective as any hurriedly man-made vaccine. Only time will tell.
PTL--for His goodness & His mercy; so glad you are overcoming the Chinese Virus, for their & the DEMS INTENTIONS were & are to get rid of us good people who won't accept their lies & evil, wicked murdering & enslaving ways! May God Bless many others to not get the virus or if they do, may none not get too ill & recover quickly! Prayers in Jesus name for you to feel much better real soon! Amen! Ma

Last edited:
Well, guys some of us are on the border line in taking the vaccine or not :shrug:.According to FOX the wave of people coming from Honduras and Guatemala is on its way.Needless to say diseases such as covid-19 and other infections are coming. The borders will be wide open.We in Texas may get the main wave Mexico does not want carriers they have their own problems.So take care folks and decide for your selves.God bless us all and keep us safe:thumbup:
Well, have been calling around about the vaccine seems like Moderna is easier to store ,but as it looks now regardless which one we use its going be around April or May before common folks can get it.:rolleyes:

asap.. since i had a flu jab i never had flu again so its yes here .but maybe march before i get 1 ,queue jumpres in the us are paying 25k to jump the queue

but i am uk and waiting for moderna to supply and we have a super strain ,south africe has a mega bad super strain .so it needs containing

See the video of a nurse giving the vaccine then stabbing the next person with the same needle!!!

I am just a few days from 80 years old. I will be 80 before i will be eligible for the vaccine. At my age and being diabetic if i get the Virus i am dead. So i will get the vaccine asap. If it kills me what the heck i was going to die any way.

If people do not get the vaccine we will never get rid of the danged masks and the social distancing.
Hate to tell you this is a flu and it’s always been around death rate is .03% from it
Mark

Just like the flu vaccine will not prevent you from getting the Flu it will possibly shorten the duration and severity of the symptoms.I'm just getting over the Chinese virus and when I went to the Doctor I was told to go home,drink lots of fluids and take Tylenol for fevers.I would have thought with all of the hoop-la I would have been prescribed the same type of meds the poloticians and movie stars got but no I guess I'm dispensible. And I am in a high risk category. The worst part but maybe not was losing my sense of smell and taste. I haven't been eating as much because everything tastes like crap. Anyway I think I'm going to survive and hopefully my body as developed anti-bodies that are as effective as any hurriedly man-made vaccine. Only time will tell.
Amen your ok but seeing that you had it already you don’t need a vaccine probably but if it’s like the flu it will mutate and never end !

Well, have been calling around about the vaccine seems like Moderna is easier to store ,but as it looks now regardless which one we use its going be around April or May before common folks can get it.:rolleyes:
YES! All the wealthy Elites receive it first, saying, " We'll get the VACCINE first to show the world's poor common people to be brave like us! NO they AREN"T--For they are cowards fearing they might get the Covid-19 before the vaccine is given to those who really need it first! Shall I repeat, Socialst DEMS & LeftWingers are selfish, Power & Money Hungry--remember the great tribulation & what is coming because they being our enemies & servants of satan know what is coming, for they are the Cause of it!

Some of the Vaccine has already mutated into different strains so more vaccinations needed every season because of greater illnesses & death! God reigns Supreme & He is our only Savior from all EVIL & THE SAVIOR of all Sinners of both THE ELITE & we, so called stupid people according to them, for in eyes Sin Is Sin & all have sinned & are in need of a Savior & Jesus is our One & Only way to our Heavenly Father to be with Him, by Whom we are saved by Repentance & Sincere believing Faith in Him, Who is ALIVE & He is God With us! Amen! God saves by His loving Grace & then He provides for the NEEDS of His own, who are called by His Holy name, Jesus, by our Prayers asking Him for what we need, althougth He does know what our needs are before we ask --But He wants us to ask, Praise & Thank Him in the name of His beloved Son, Jesus! Amen! Ma